Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 27th, 2008, 01:30 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Zombie Survival- What would your equipment be?

Wow, is there a high school class about guns or something? Oh wait, then we'd know absolutely nothing about guns because no one pays attention in high school...
Old May 29th, 2008, 11:00 AM

Imbackkids *glass shatters*

Problem the first: Anyone care to explain to me how, using accepted biomechanical and physiological principles, a 'zombie' would come about. No speculations to future technological enhancements enabling better bio-engineering of virii.

Problem the second: Have any of you actually fired a weapon?
Old May 29th, 2008, 11:11 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbackkids View Post
Problem the first: Anyone care to explain to me how, using accepted biomechanical and physiological principles, a 'zombie' would come about. No speculations to future technological enhancements enabling better bio-engineering of virii.

Psst. It's not real dude....it's just a fun little thread
Old May 29th, 2008, 03:01 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Yea. I shoot all the time. Im almost a distinguished expert for all categories in the NRA too.
Old May 29th, 2008, 07:44 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
It is important to be prepared for any situation, and, honestly, some people currently walking the streets seem pretty zombie like to me.

Quote:
Yes, not often, but all told:
Colt 45
Rifle (unsure of the specifics on this one)
Uzi
Glock 9mm
Heckler & Kloch 9mm

I haven't fired a shotgun as of yet.

Other than trying to belittle people in this thread, I'm not sure I get the point of your questions.
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

I picked weapons that I can actually use, but there's nothing wrong with talking about ones you haven't.
I'm sure they'll learn out of necessity.
Old May 29th, 2008, 09:22 PM

Nelson Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Wow, is there a high school class about guns or something? Oh wait, then we'd know absolutely nothing about guns because no one pays attention in high school...
Hunter education classes are readily available in most areas and are to be recomended for everyone even if they do not ever plan on owning a gun
Old May 29th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
Quote:
Hunter education classes are readily available in most areas and are to be recomended for everyone even if they do not ever plan on owning a gun
Hunter Education...? Can't say I've ever heard of it.
Old May 29th, 2008, 10:19 PM
GW Bush's

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nor have I.
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:00 AM

Nelson Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nor have I.
try searching on yahoo to see if it is available in your state it is state regulated but the classes are usually online or at a local high school or collage
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:56 AM

Imbackkids *glass shatters*

some people currently walking the streets seem pretty zombie like to me.
OK, I'll give you that one (hell, ya made me laugh).............on a related note a friend of mine will be stopping by here in the near future with some interesting outlooks on life and social problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Yes, not often, but all told:
Colt 45<--Narrows it down to a handful of different weapons
Rifle (unsure of the specifics on this one)<--not even gonna go there
Uzi<--yet another handful of different models
Glock 9mm<-- Pete, have you met my friend repeat?
Heckler & Kloch 9mm<-- And again for old times sake

I haven't fired a shotgun as of yet.

Other than trying to belittle people in this thread, I'm not sure I get the point of your questions.
Yeah, I get my jollies from belittling other people, It's a nasty side-effect of having observed a vast array of human nature at it's finest and at it's worst. Some people refer to it as me 'being a dick'.
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:12 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I picked weapons that I can actually use, but there's nothing wrong with talking about ones you haven't.
I'm sure they'll learn out of necessity.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General