Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 30th, 2009, 01:45 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Things that give me goosebumps...

I currently have two, and I don't nessisarly mean scary stuff. But I noticed this a while ago

1- The last 3 min of Stairway to Heaven
2- Lamborghini's

Every time, it just hits me how much I love 'em

Anybody else have any?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Things that give me goosebumps...

People who can't spell necessarily.
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

1. Having certain body parts licked. (good bumps)
2. The smell of burning hair. (bad bumps)
3. Knowing that I traded my POS in at the dealership for way more than it should've because I didn't tell them it has a near-gone transmission and a leaking rear main seal. (good bumps)
4. Seeing animals run over in the road. (bad bumps)
5. When a Heroscape trade arrives in the mail (good bumps)
6. The feel of the underside of a breast that has a saline implant. (bad bumps)

I could go on....but...

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:24 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Uh....
A great ending to a movie.
The dentist, (Though I dislike the dentist, that drill is creepy)
Seeing Heroscape on clearance.
The scratching noise when people scratch paper. (I really don't like this)

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Being a little cold.
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

tyguy94920, just wait until you grow up a bit and you will know that there exist things much more powerful than a car to elicit those feelings.

•The first sight of my newborn children
•Seeing those, now older, children succeed in a task they have set their minds to
•When my wife runs her finger tips down my spine
•Seeing something that I created put to good use (Company logos, Lexan mats, etc.)
•That first time feeling
•Subsequent times.
and much, much more.
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Barber's Adagio for Strings and Gortoz a Ran.
Old July 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Almost any good guitar solo in songs and very powerful songs will give me the chills.
Old July 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Watching the final out of the 2004 World Series.

-insert signature here-
Old July 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Scarecrow in Batman Begins.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 30th, 2009, 05:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
The Scarecrow in Batman Begins.
Two-Face in Dark Knight (The end scene) was much more chilling than Scarecrow, in my opinion. Scarecrow was awesome, but I think I did get goosebumps from that Two-Face scene.
Old July 30th, 2009, 06:09 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Touching cotton wool freaks me out completely.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General