Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old January 31st, 2021, 12:58 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 10-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucace View Post
I’d love to print the newly released designs if you get a chance to upload them! I love these cards so much more than the original heroscape design!
The PDFs have been update in the first post. Enjoy.
Thank you very much! These are the best way to print cards off. The work you’ve done is greatly appreciated!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old January 31st, 2021, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 10-10-2020

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
I’d love to print the newly released designs if you get a chance to upload them! I love these cards so much more than the original heroscape design!
The PDFs have been update in the first post. Enjoy.
Thank you very much! These are the best way to print cards off. The work you’ve done is greatly appreciated!
They look great. Thanks for your hard work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape