Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2012, 11:16 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dragon Slayer Multiplayer....

Hey All,

So good times are back with a new Heroscape playing group. Next game scenario will be a 'Dragon Slayer' type game. Since I have the majority of figures I put together premade armies that people can pick from to play the game. I try to make all the armies as balanced as reasonably possible. There are typically 5 players going at it on one map. We play Kill Points for Victory conditions and the players on your left and right cannot be damaged by your forces. Once two players are elimanted then it becomes a FFA.
We have found that this format promotes aggression (cant win if you dont attack because you only get points for kills, not surviving) and it forces people across map to get to viable opponents which in turn makes the free for all at the end quick and exciting. For Dragon Slayer, if your dragon gets killed then you are out of the game, and whoever kills your dragon gets the credit for killing the remaining units on the board.

Anyway, I wouldnt mind a little feed back on these army groups. Target points is 510, but some are a bit high or low. (Yes, I know Sujoah and Sue are technically not dragons, but they are dragonish enough for these purposes)

Anyway here we go
Nature Boys
Charos
Lizard men x2
Mohawkians x2
Brave Arrow

Black and blonde
Braxas
Krav
Raelen 1.0
Rats x3

Steel Ice
Nilfhiem
KOWx2
Thorgrimm
Ice Wyrms x3

Bugs and Blonde
Sujoah
Spiders x3
Wyvern
Estivar

Orc Party
Mimring
Krug
Swog x3
Arrow Orcs x4

Marro +1
Su-Bak-Na
Stingers x4
Grubs x2
Me Burq Sa

Royal Rangers
Zelrig
10th x2
Tawaga Samurai
Izumi Samurai

So the goal is that if I pick last (which I usually do) I wont get stuck with a lemon . And that it is a nice mix of range, melee and dragon abilities and having each army having a different play style. This keeps it fresh if we do the same game of different nights.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion