Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
a few impressions (feel free to ignore):

a) I love the figure. That's gotta be Dreamblade, right? Is it common/U/R?

b) I always prefer Shadow abilities to be more thematic (like Karkadinn's and especially the awesome shadow-lurking power on ???'s Shadow Hunters that had to be adjacent to terrain or objects that were taller than their basse for the power to work).
This guy always having Thorian Speed by blending into Shadows doesn;t feel "sporting" or thematic.

c) Overall, he seems about as powerful as Drake, but is only 80 points.
d) I detest Deadly Strike. You may know that, so keep that in mind when I suggest to come up with some other ability that is more thematic and easier to balance. Deadly Strike unduly is affected by height and boosting powers (and he is Relentless).

e) I thought for a second that Return form the Netherworld was a copy of LordRaidor's Halloween custom, until I read it twice. Too similar IMO.

f) I think that rolling Valkyrie dice is more thematic, and feels more mystical than rolling a D20. However, a D20 IS more standard and inclusive.
Tough call.
I like the concept of having 2 different versions of the card - that's a nice creator touch.

g) You know I like the dark spirit customs.

h) Why not just call him Netherspirit?
You've already named it Nether (anagram of)....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards