Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Scaper should be the next C3V Public Access Member?
infectedsloth 5 20.83%
TNT2 6 25.00%
Nirek 13 54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Special March-April Public Access Poll

The Public Access Program continues to bring excellence into the C3V. Thank you for your careful votes. It is now time to vote again!

The individuals above have been nominated for the Public Access Program. Whichever individual receives the most votes will be admitted into the Sanctum for a period of 2 months to assist in an aspect of the process of their choice. (More details here.)

This poll we celebrate some of our most active Public Playtesters. (We will have polls like this a few times each year.)

Finally, a special thank you to anyone who has *ever* playtested a unit for the C3V--you are what truly makes this FanScape!

(NOTE: Wave 15 is almost done. Please playtest today. With your help, we will have Wave 15 available soon!)
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Special March-April Public Access Poll

Only a few more moments to vote. Don't miss this chance.
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:31 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratulations Nirek on a well deserved win.
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congratulations, Nirek. Pack your overnight bag and prepare to be Indoctrinated.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:41 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Congrats

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:06 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratulations Nirek.
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Congratulations Nirek! Make us proud!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Adrian Monk

Congrats, Nirek. Very glad to have you coming aboard. Xotli will be in contact soon to help you with the transition.

--

To our other contestants, please keep up your good work. This was the hardest poll so far. You are all excellent, productive, and deeply valuable playtesters.

I know your chance in the Sanctum is coming.

(To everyone else: Help out the program, get inside info, and help make Wave 15 (and 16--which is completely drafted!) out sooner--Playtest!)
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks everyone! I'm really looking forward to my term. I'm excited you gave me the opportunity!
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
(To everyone else: Help out the program, get inside info, and help make Wave 15 (and 16--which is completely drafted!) out sooner--Playtest!)
I'm getting there. I have purchased quite a few of the new figures (you can ask Taeblewalker) and I am hoping to start playtesting in the coming weeks. My group is looking to cut back on their meeting times though, so I will have to get creative about it since I don't have any master sets of my own.

I want to playtest really badly, though.

--
--
--

--
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:34 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
I'm getting there. I have purchased quite a few of the new figures (you can ask Taeblewalker) and I am hoping to start playtesting in the coming weeks. My group is looking to cut back on their meeting times though, so I will have to get creative about it since I don't have any master sets of my own.

You could always use Filthy's Instructions for playtesting via online resources method.

No hexes required .
Old March 8th, 2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

You could always use Filthy's Instructions for playtesting via online resources method.

No hexes required .
I feel kind of stunned right now.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs