Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 1st, 2011, 11:59 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Osama Bin Laden dead

We got him!!!! NBC news just confirmed that Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. military action and the president is supposed to address the country in a second.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...52646#42852646
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:05 AM

The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker
Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
We got him!!!! NBC news just confirmed that Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. military action and the president is supposed to address the country in a second.
I am glad to see hes dead but this doesnt really diminish anything that Al Queada can do. Osama was more of a figurehead then anything else lately.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:07 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
I am glad to see hes dead but this doesnt really diminish anything that Al Queada can do. Osama was more of a figurehead then anything else lately.
The point is that we got the figurehead which will hopefully raise support for what the soldiers are doing and raise the morale of the soldiers themselves because they will feel like their effort is actually getting something done.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:11 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I am quite pleased.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

I am very happy. This won't do much, honestly, in our progress (or perhaps it will, who knows?) in the battle against al-Qaeda, but this is a shakening blow to them and will definitely leave an impact and boost U.S. and allies morale.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:16 AM

The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker

True this is a huge moral boost.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:21 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cleaned up for family viewing ....

HECK YEAH!

----->

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:22 AM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

This is very excellent news, but Al Qaeda isn't going to take this lightly. As much as I don't want to, I think we might have another attack in the near future.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:24 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Can Obama speak already? I need some sleep.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:24 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We got home after being out of town for the weekend. I took a shower, got out, and walked into the living room. The TV was on, and I saw the headline "Osama Bin Laden Dead." I actually thought it was a lame joke or something.

I thought we'd never find him...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:29 AM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This...is fine news to end a day on.
Springtime has arrived.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:33 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Frankly I have almost no excietment over this news...I just don't get why it is exciting. Sure it's great we've found him, but I don't think it really accomplishes anything. Frankly I find it more than anything, a sad thing that our government can tell us we found one man we were trying to find for 10 years, and by finding him we accomplish nothing more than a bit of revenge.

Now if they tell me they've fixed a real problem, maybe I'll listen. As is...it's news sure. But I don't see the true excitement so many seem to have.

But ah well. You guys all cheer as you will, I'm glad many of you are excited. I wish I could share in the jubilation.

Ranior is Chuck Norhiss

acting as Rhogar Dragonspine...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General