Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 11th, 2010, 08:00 PM

Timothycw has disabled reputation
Back

So yeah, I havn't been to this site for awhile, like...since 2007/2008. Anyway, I took a break from Heroscape (OMG!) to try out some other miniature wargames only to come back because...well...Heroscape is very easy to get into and cheap and my friends wanted me to get back in so I've decided to stop by. So...chances are none of you guys have ANY idea who I am, which is fine with me as long as you guys know I'm back after a few years away. It's good to be back.

Quick Update:
I now own:
Several small Expansions
Two or three large Expansions
The Castle Set
The Tundra Set
Two Rise of Valkyrie Sets
The Swarm of Marro Set

I buy my stuff online know from a site that sales heroscape stuff at 20% off. Link for anyone interested ----> http://www.scifigenre.com/itemList.aspx?nSubCategoryID=135&nExpandToID=4593&sid=LO1PO0RMNXULYR0

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General