Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 5th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Best Thread Library: Theoryscape, Strategy, MetaGame & M

This is a truly amazing resource. Thanks for all the work that went into this, wriggz (I know how much effort it takes).

I hope you don't mind that I've added it to the INDEX 2.0. Your Library is a thoughtfully culled best of the best; an excellent resource for all of us! Thanks again.
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

He's so old school, his threads weren't even on this site, but some of his old strategy posts were on the front page at one point.

Yeah, I'm talking about UranusPChicago's blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Yes indeed, this is a truly an amazing resource. Thank you wriggz for all the hard work that you put into this compellation. Now that I have one Post that I can easily refer back to, instead of "trolling" the various Forums, I will be happily reading by the fire place for quite some time.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
He's so old school, his threads weren't even on this site, but some of his old strategy posts were on the front page at one point.

Thanks, I will add them (I will use Tai-pans thread reposts to keep things inorder)

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM
has been BANNED

Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby! Sarpedon rolls all skulls baby!

If ever a thread deserved to be stickied, this is it. Not because of what it produces, but, certainly for the superb threads it "contains". Can anyone say, with a straight face, that among these are not most of the best threads ever written at this site? Great idea, Wriggz! Moderators, in this time of near-total barreness of interesting new threads, what are you waiting for?

Sticky it already!
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:18 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post

Updated: with a few more as well.

Old May 21st, 2010, 11:03 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I don't know if my thread is appropriate for the librbary, since I asked a question instead of answering a question, but How do I effectively use multiple Common Squads? got several in-depth answers to the title question.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 25th, 2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I don't know if my thread is appropriate for the librbary, since I asked a question instead of answering a question, but How do I effectively use multiple Common Squads? got several in-depth answers to the title question.
You are right, Unlike 1Mmirg Thread index, this list is for good read in the Opening Post. The idea is that people can viste the first post only and get good information, without additional searching.

There are many excellent responses to questions out there, but it would be impossible to liste them all.

(however if you took the best points and put them in the first post in a well written manner, it would be an excellent addtion.)

Old May 25th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

That's what I figured. I'll pass along anything that I come across that seems like it might fit here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
(however if you took the best points and put them in the first post in a well written manner, it would be an excellent addtion.)
Maybe sometime down the line I'll write that post, but I'm still not sure how to best use my own commons, so I definitely don't feel comfortable telling other people how to use their commons.

Old May 26th, 2010, 08:56 PM

A brief but interesting possible entry for the mathscape section: Fun with math or Why high variance can be a good thing.

Old May 28th, 2010, 01:43 PM

UpDated with some of the newer thread and some older ones. Check out the stuff By Dredd Stev, some very impressive articles there.

Old July 1st, 2010, 08:36 PM

Update!

I threw in a sub catagory in theoryscape.

There are lots of good posts in 100% Theoryscape, but really who in there right mind is going to sort through them all. I would thats who! You may not always agree with Sarpedon (lets be serious few do) but some of these posts are well worth a look.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion