Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 18th, 2015, 05:13 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Japanese Anime, like US TV in general, is all over the map in terms of subject matter and quality--from artistic to awful. But if I can mention a particularly good one, I like to do so.
Old February 28th, 2015, 04:31 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

Big Bang Theory 2/19: Guest Star Nathan Fillion!
Old March 1st, 2015, 11:36 PM

Leonard Nimoy TV episodes on ME TV tonight! Columbo, Twilight Zone, Man From U.N.C.L.E. (with Shatner), Mission Impossible and Get Smart. He was still playing villains, except for MI, which was later. The Columbo is particulary good, as he plays the main villain and has lots of screen time!

Last edited by chas; March 2nd, 2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Big Bang Theory 2/19: Guest Star Nathan Fillion!
As a guy who looks like Nathan Fillion only more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually looks...Funny stuff there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Leonard Nimoy TV episodes on ME TV tonight! Columbo, Twilight Zone, Man From U.N.C.L.E. (with Shatner), Mission Impossible and Get Smart. He was still playing villains, except for MI, which was later. The Columbo is particulary good, as he plays the main villain and has lots of screen time!
Bummer. Totally missed it. ME TV is my favorite local station.
I wake up early every Saturday to watch H.R. Puff N Stuff and Land of the Lost.

Tornado is the Nagrub thought bubble above the head of Demarco James...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:08 PM

Well, I mentioned each show so people who missed the run can find them on youtube, etc. The episode titles are mentioned in his bio on wikipedia.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I know. I just enjoy it more catching a live broadcast for some reason.
I could easily just download all the LotL episodes but I enjoy the 'chase' of having to watch them at a specific time.

Thanks for the info!

Tornado is the Nagrub thought bubble above the head of Demarco James...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old March 11th, 2015, 04:48 PM

Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk are working raising money for a scififancon thingy, which is this:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/10...ign-web-series
Old March 15th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Watched Gotham, the one called Everyone's Got a Cobblepot, or something like that. I may still be an episode behind.

Starting to lose interest. Kind of tired of the Enigma routine, same with Fish. Also kind of getting tired of the era confusion. Crappy old tv's, but cell phones. Old/new mis-mash is growing kind of meh for me.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 16th, 2015, 08:30 AM

Hahma,

I agree about Gotham. For me it was them redoing Joker, whose origin and background to me is too well established for a complete redo. And the relationship between Selena and Bruce is a bit sadomasochistic for kids--but maybe I'm just too old school.

A lot of these shows have too much of a Goth sensibility for me. I prefer Flash, (as opposed to Arrow) the former bieng dark in its own way, but with a more positive message and hero. And hey, I'm the guy who has Birds of Prey on disk, and turned others onto the old Smallville.
Old March 16th, 2015, 11:23 AM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

In anticipation of fielding him in the Gang's next game, Taeblewalker's Secret Wars, I watched the live action Spawn movie last night.

Next Generation

Old March 16th, 2015, 11:44 AM

Kolakoski,

1. Then you should have posted it in the movie thread (even if you watched it on TV).

2. What did you think of it?

3. Would you change the C3G card any, based on your now greater understanding of the character?

If so, this is why you should consider allowing custom cards in our games...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV