Down on your knees ultradoug.
O.k. your the boss!
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:23 AM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider
So does this mean I can't do *glass shatters* anymore? Oh well...
You must do *glass shatters*, if you don't, I'll ban you.

And on that note: we are very reasonable people and if it is clear that you did not intend to harm or offend, we would just ask you to remove or stop doing something before being banned.
Thanks. Of course GB said that there was no more glass, so I have to do a THUD, followed by pre-recorded glass shattering w/ sitcom-style laughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Okay, I'm voting that NiteRaider get to continue his "Glass Shatters" routine. I didn't get enough of it on .net and he was an apparition on the HQ. I was very honored when he made an appearance at my wake at the end of the ninthdoc's Tavern thread. Of course he made the entry in his normal way:

"***GLASS SHATTERS!!!***"

Guys, really, NiteRaider should get to continue this. One of the positive things of our relocation to this new site is the re-appearance of so many older members who kind of fell away from the HQ.

Welcome back NiteRaider, I'm glad you're here.
Well, I'm on my grandmother's computer up in northern Arizona, and I go back down to Phoenix Tuesday. The reason why I barely ever showed up to HQ is because I can't use the computer that I used on the .net anymore (except for certain reasons) since early October of last year. Since then I was using my mom's laptop (even then, she's still afraid that I will catch a virus online). That's why I never showed up at HSHQ. Unless I use her laptop, after Monday I probably won't be back until sometime in July. I felt like I needed to clear things up on why I was M.I.A. Thanks for hearing me out.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 5th, 2006, 06:09 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
So then can I say bitchslap once a week please? :P
Old June 5th, 2006, 06:15 AM
ultradoug

no topic I get involved in stays on track!
Old June 5th, 2006, 06:39 AM

I think I have that same exact problem. (I do owe my sucess to bunjee, though )

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't think the community would be complete without a glass shattering here and there...

... now excuse me I have to carry this tray full of exquisite wine glasses, accross a very slippery floor of a glass bottom boat, while admiring an extremely beautiful stain glassed window... but my glasses are kind of fogging up...

What's the worst that could happen?

Recent Games Played:
Old June 5th, 2006, 12:11 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Ok, iv'e tryed to don't ask,.... but i can't resist:

WHAT IS "GLASS SHATTERING"??????
Literally it have no sense to me, so pls explain

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 5th, 2006, 12:34 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
NiteRaider all but tradmarked this phrase on .net. It was there on occasion on the HQ, but not very often, as he has just explained.

It was just fun to be reading a thread, when suddenly NiteRaider inserts "***Glass Shatters***" somewhere and makes a dramatic post about whatever.

It was very dramatic, noir, and pulpy. His old avatar was the bomb, too. Does anyone still have this?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:25 PM

Yeah, I can't really find a good avatar photo (without fearing copyright infringement). No P.B. avatar!!

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:29 PM

Augray is surprisingly tart
Was his avatar the dragon that looked like the My Little Pony if you looked at it funny?
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augray
Was his avatar the dragon that looked like the My Little Pony if you looked at it funny?
That's the one!! Hahahha!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce
I don't think the community would be complete without a glass shattering here and there...

... now excuse me I have to carry this tray full of exquisite wine glasses, accross a very slippery floor of a glass bottom boat, while admiring an extremely beautiful stain glassed window... but my glasses are kind of fogging up...

What's the worst that could happen?
Sure, what's the worst thing that could happen? (mops floor with layer of slippery soap). Everything's safe! Go right on ahead, captain! And Yes the P.B. was the dragon/pony until Malechi helped me change it and avoid me having to disappear forever.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online