Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 14th, 2009, 11:56 AM

mr.potato is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
mr.potatos customs

hi, I made some customs too, they have no pictures so you can add the picture of the figure you like to use. these are my first cards so I'd like to hear what you think of them:

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/y...smallelite.jpg

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/y...ragonrider.jpg

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/y...nt=Merlind.jpg

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/y...ironguards.jpg

Eh sir, I don't think killing jezus is very christian

Last edited by mr.potato; October 14th, 2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: mr.potatos customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.potato View Post
hi, I made some customs too, they have no pictures so you can add the picture of the figure you like to use. these are my first cards so I'd like to hear what you think of them:

Fixed to display pictures.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:49 AM

mr.potato is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

thanks, how did you do that?

Eh sir, I don't think killing jezus is very christian
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

On Photobucket, when you are looking at an image, there should be a little box with several lines of code. You want to copy the line called IMG Code. Pasting this text into a post will result in the image being shown.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I'm a witch
FIXED!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards