Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2008, 11:18 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Goobye

I've decided to leave the site and Heroscape for awhile. I realized that I got more angry when I logged on then I felt content, so I have decided to leave in search of something that I will be allowed to have fun with. Have fun trying to move in with WotC

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:22 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Poor thing... can I have your 'scape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:33 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
So long to the fragile sensitivities of todays kids. BTW, if anybody else wants to leave, then simply leave. Do not, whatever you do, start a self pity crybaby thread like this. Have some respect.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:38 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
So long to the fragile sensitivities of todays kids. BTW, if anybody else wants to leave, then simply leave. Do not, whatever you do, start a self pity crybaby thread like this. Have some respect.
And don't act like a crazy and try to take the rest of us with you when you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:41 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?

Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.
[picks up Grimnak]
And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this.
Just this Orc riding a Dinosaur....

And this paddle game.

The Orc, and the paddle game and that's all I need...

And this remote control. The Orc, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these Red and Blue Dice. The Orc, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The Orc, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need.

And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the Red and Blue Dice, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The Orc, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
Old January 31st, 2008, 12:01 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Goobye

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscaperHuh
I've decided to leave the site and Heroscape for awhile. I realized that I got more angry when I logged on then I felt content, so I have decided to leave in search of something that I will be allowed to have fun with. Have fun trying to move in with WotC
So long HH. What ever you choose to do, have fun with it.

Shalom

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old January 31st, 2008, 12:30 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Goobye?

*shrugs*

Goobye.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 31st, 2008, 12:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Don't let the door hit you in the azz

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 31st, 2008, 12:48 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Next time you make a thread, could you make sure that at least the title is spelled correctly?

Oh...
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:26 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Just out of curiousity, why were you angry, were you upset because people called you names or something, because if that is the reason, way to make sure your remembered as the kid who wanted to say goodbye and couldn't even do that right.

Kinda hearing about someone attempting suicide and failing... only slightly less tragic.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:30 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Old January 31st, 2008, 01:31 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General