Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM

dracofire1234 has disabled reputation
Custom figures (more to come)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dracofire123/CustomFigures thesse are my coustom figures, don`t have stats yet but feel free to make your own stats and please don`t laugh too muc this is my first time making custom figures.

Giant bannans and zombies from from outer space are here so get out your chainsaws men ( this is a work of a mad man, or is it)
Old November 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM

slobberblood has disabled reputation
Re: Coustom figures (more to come)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracofire1234
http://picasaweb.google.com/Dracofire123/CustomFigures thesse are my coustom figures, don`t have stats yet but feel free to make your own stats and please don`t laugh too muc this is my first time making custom figures.
But it's fun to laugh!
"Death stockers" do they kill you THEN stock you on the shelves at Walmart?
But Seriously, nice work, you just need to focus better on your camera work, and have fun with your custom paint jobs, I'm going to do a painting how to soon!

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it. Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM

Thanks my camera is not that good and no the death stocks don`t stock you on the shevels at walmart, they a evil robots that stock you then kill you with there abilty called steathl stock.
Old November 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
There are a lot of easy ways to take clearer photos. Does your camera have a macro button? On mine, the icon looks like a flower. You should never take photos of small things without macro. Read the camera's instructions to see if you can reduce focal length. If you don't have a tripod, make sure both your elbows are on the table and use the camera's timer; sometimes pushing the shutter button is enough to make your hands move. Try to take photos in front of a white sheet, with as many indirect light sources as you can find.

Can you draft Death stockers and Deathstalkers in the same army?
Old November 7th, 2007, 02:22 PM

You can if you want also I am still working on the cards also I may made some spelling erors on their names

Giant bannans and zombies from from outer space are here so get out your chainsaws men ( this is a work of a mad man, or is it)
Old November 7th, 2007, 02:55 PM

How do you make custom heroscape cards.

Old November 9th, 2007, 01:32 PM

Wiet is surprisingly tart
Just out of curiosity Draco, where are you from? I notice your English is a bit... well... lacking, and would advise you to put some more effort into your posts. But if the English language is just very difficult for you I might come across a bit inconsiderate...

Hey, I'm Dutch, so what do I know anyway?
Old November 9th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
They look good, a little sloppy, and the names are kind of... Also, with the Marro Scouts, they are each a different color, which is kind of weird, since Marro are that pinkish color...

But they are good for a first attempt!

Grinnell College '16
Old November 10th, 2007, 08:57 PM

Why my post look bad is my computer it can mess up what I write. Also with and the marro scouts they are a specail kind of marro. Oh I am english

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards