Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old October 9th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Who's your favorite superhero?

I don't have one particular favorite. I've got a lot of Comics from the 80's, so that's where my favorites would come from.

I like Spidey of course, he always was scraping for money, having girl problems, had some funny lines all the time while fighting and had some great villians to fight.

I also like Daredevil. He's just a cool hero that struggles with his lawyer ways and his hero's abilities to fight crime. He fights to protect the little guy and isn't out to save the world, just his little piece of it. I also love the way his senses work in telling what might happen by someone's heartbeat that he hears and so many other subtle indicators. I also love the acrobatic ways he moves around and fights.

Gotta love Captain America as well.

For the higher powered heroes, I like Iron Man and Thor.

Edit: I like DC's The Question as well from late 80's

Magneto and Joker are ultimate villians.

I also like the criminal couple of Absorbing Man and Titania. They crack me up.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; October 10th, 2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old October 9th, 2009, 11:56 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I can't quite decide my favorite superhero.

Honestly though I know nothing about Marvel or DC other than the recent movies and the old Green Lantern cartoon I used to watch when I was little. I had to look up whether or not GL was DC or Marvel, I made the mistake a few time after making this name.

So... DC? Green Lantern because of my younger years. I was a cute kid running around pretending to be GL.

Marvel? Captain America, just looks cool.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I would have to go with

DC Hero: Green Lantern. I love the versatility of his power.
DC Villan: Muse, I really like his strange motivation for villainy

Marvel Hero: Captain America, I really like the super soldier backstory
Marvel Villain: I've always been partial to Thanos. Nothing beats ultimate power. And the Infinity Wars were just fantastic.

Wildcard Hero: V, I really like the idea of a Chaotic Good hero
Wildcard Villain: Probably have to go with Ozzy from The Watchmen. Once again, I really like the moral debates he brings up with Rorschach

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 10th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the mid to late '80's, I read nothing but G.I.Joe. By far, that was - and is -my favorite comic book of all time. But then in the early '90's, I got into all the superhero comics and I had a lot of interests.

For the big two (Marvel and DC), I would say Silver Surfer, Gambit, and Adam Warlock ranked among my favorites for Marvel, while Aquaman and Robin were it for DC.

Villian wise, nothing beat Thanos for me, especially in the Infinity Gauntlet series.

Outside of the two powerhouses, I would say Spawn was probably one of my favorite heroes. Sadly, I stopped reading comics after awhile and never really saw how Spawn played out, but, initially, at least, it was a fantastic comic and easily my favorite.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 10th, 2009, 10:40 AM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart

Favorite super heroes
Thing and Hulk

Favorite villians
Juggernaut , Klaw , Ultron and Carnage

I always liked villians more which is why I enjoy the Thunderbolts so much.
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Even though I prefer Marvel over DC I still have favorites for DC. Here they are:

Hero - Hawkman. I love all the different weapons he uses. And I really like it when he goes all ballistic on somebody with a mace. Plus, he's got wings! Man, that would be cool. Beating the crap out of things with a mace and having wings. I guess that's why I like the Sentinels so much (yeah, I know they use hammers, but that's close to a mace)

Villain - Ra's al Ghul. What's not to like about this guy? And when they cast David Warner on the Animated Batman for his voice that clinched it. Every time I read something with Ra's I hear Warner's voice saying it in my head. Which is cool. What isn't cool is when I hear his voice in my head and I'm not reading. That's just weird and kind of creepy.

Old January 9th, 2010, 04:37 PM

ROM has disabled reputation

Favorite character: Guy Gardner!

As for Marvel, the Immortal Iron Fist.
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:06 PM

Skipper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Daredevil....hands down. I remember him getting his arm broke and then going through 3-5 issues one armed till it healed. and letsface it, Hells Kitchen was a great neiborhood for a heroe to fight for justice in.

Villians, lets see....I'll have to think on this one.
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:16 PM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Spider-man is my favorite superhero for several of the reasons others have stated, I just like his powers and I never liked any other super-hero so much...

My favorite villain is Two-face... for several unknown reasons, he's just cooler than all the others in my mind.

I've never read any comic books at all though, I go off of movies, video games, and information I've run across on the internet.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away menís hope.

Old January 11th, 2010, 11:21 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What the hay, I'll add.

Super Heroes:
1. Bruce Wayne. Everyone thinks he's so stupid because he doesn't have a Superpower...well guess what. HE DOES! Money. :P

2. Wally West. He's got my most wanted superpower.

3. Dick Grayson. But during his Post-Robin career. I don't know why he was cooler after he left Bruce, but he just became a badass.

Super Villains:
1. Theo Adam. He gets the powers derived from ancient Egyptian gods just by saying a word. Endurance (doesn't need to eat, sleep, breath and can withstand pretty much anything), Speed (Running Speed: Mach 500), Strength, Knowledge, Power (flight, resistance to magic, etc), and Courage (resistant to Mind Control, Telepathy). He IS a god!

2. Amazo. He took down the freakin' Justice Leage. With their own powers. Bam.
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:33 PM

Davey is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Iron Man.

"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot." - Thomas Paine
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:13 AM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

EASY! Superman, he's been my favorite since childhood (with Halloween costumes and Underoos as proof!) I can't believe he didn't get more votes - he's the icon of what it means to be a hero.

OK drama aside, here's my more detailed breakdown.

DC hero: Superman
DC heroine: Wonder Woman
DC villain: Joker
DC villainess: Poison Ivy
DC team: Justice League (in any incarnation)

Marvel hero: Human Torch
Marvel heroine: Rogue
Marvel villain: Deadpool
Marvel villainess: White Queen
Marvel Team: (tie) Fantastic Four & Young Avengers

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics