Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There was one posted today?

Old January 28th, 2008, 05:39 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...it-begins.html

seems the last the 13th.
Old January 29th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, the official site doesn't even have the 11th or 12th ones.

Old January 29th, 2008, 08:39 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I have a quick question.

I have not watched lost since the last maybe 5 shows from season two.

I really like the show, but I got off track and stoped watching it.

I rented most of season two and watched them.

But should I watch all the old episodes before I jump back in?

Would I be so confused that watching the show would be almost worthless now?

Would it be recomended that I go in order?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old January 30th, 2008, 12:39 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I'd recommend going in order, but if you can't bear to wait, ABC will have a summary hour on before the season premiere tomorrow night.
Old January 30th, 2008, 12:55 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I also recommend going in order. Even if you could piece the story together with that recap hour, you'll be missing many hours of television excellence, hours that will lend depth to the current episodes. I say get caught up to season 4 and then watch season 4 on www.abc.com if you have a high speed connection.
Old January 30th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Last season's finale airs tonight at 8pm CT.

Old January 31st, 2008, 01:02 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I hope that season 4 doesn't turn into just another Survivors vs. The Others, now with different Others. I think that Ben will end up actually being one of the "good guys" who did everything he did out of necessity, and I'm sure he will end up helping the Survivors, regardless of his motives.
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:08 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Its been so long since I've watched it, I think I may have forgotten what's going on.
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:37 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Watching last night's replay of the Season 3 finale was interesting. Did anyone else watch it? They had a running ticker that was like watching Star Trek 2.0 on G4 or something. It was different, but I guess the best way to bring someone entirely new to the show in. My wife couldn't quit making fun of it. :P

It certainly whet my appetite for tonight's episode though. I think the freighter is going to spell disaster for a lot of the Losties - think high body count.

Old January 31st, 2008, 01:54 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I didn't get into it at first, but I was all wrapped up by the end. I forgot how cool that finale was. Sawyer's "I didn't believe him" was so hardcore, not to mention smart. You can't cage, humiliate, and threaten to kill a guy like Sawyer and not expect that kind of attitude from him. And Hurley, and the van, and Jack and Locke, and...!

Anyway, yeah, I'm ready for more Lost.
Old January 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
My wife couldn't quit making fun of it. :P
Then I am sure my wife would have done the same, so I'm glad I skipped it.

Can't wait for tonight's, though!

Oh, time to change my Sig...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV