Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Regarding the Redcoats:

1. They follow Einar. Stated on Thormun's Journal on Hasbro's site.
2. They are NOT the same sculpts as the 4th Mass. Look at them carefully. Completely different poses, different rifles (with bayonets!), different costumes. All new sculpts.

That being said... I want these now. Not June. Now.
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Re: Wave 8 Packaging - Taken from Main Page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryden
Agreed! I would like some links to any of the previous 45840964 posts where the factions for the figures in Wave 8 were presented. I missed them.
For really great pictures of the upcoming units, see this GenCon article that once graced the front page:
http://heroscapers.com/?p=166#more-166

It contains links to all of the GenCon pictures, such as:
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod

I would be cool with just the Jungle set and spiders now.... Ah well, maybe Sujoah too....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod

I would be cool with just the Jungle set and spiders now.... Ah well, maybe Sujoah too....
Not happening anytime soon.
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:01 PM

thestaton has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:
Agreed! I would like some links to any of the previous 45840964 posts where the factions for the figures in Wave 8 were presented. I missed them.
For really great pictures of the upcoming units, see this GenCon article that once graced the front page:

It contains links to all of the GenCon pictures.
Woah, thanks for that link. I had no idea they where going to introduce a new species. The Aquilla are looking pretty sweet, and it looks like 2008 should be pretty amazing.

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning.
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:03 PM

HyperLight has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:

Great pictures on that link..That marro slug thing looks kick ass....Might of been asked 4500000 times but anyone know the name of that thing?

Better to reign in Hell, Than serve in Heaven - Paradise lost (1667)

Old January 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLight
Quote:
Quote:

Great pictures on that link..That marro slug thing looks kick ***....Might of been asked 4500000 times but anyone know the name of that thing?
Wo-Sa-Ga

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old January 24th, 2008, 05:07 PM

Dryden has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:

Thank you.

I'm sorry, but it was the earlier post suggesting that there had been 45840964 prior explanations that the British troops were slotted to Einar that I found quite condescending, hence my post. The supersized, italicized, bolded letters and the arbitrary large number didn't go over well ... like some of us are fools for ... well, pardon those of us that haven't been reading the Heroscape fiction at Hasbro's Web site. Duh! It was so obvious!
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:21 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I did notice that even though the packaging is very SOTM, they show ROTV on the lower right corner of the outer box. Could just be mockup packaging though.
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you.

I'm sorry, but it was the earlier post suggesting that there had been 45840964 prior explanations that the British troops were slotted to Einar that I found quite condescending, hence my post. The supersized, italicized, bolded letters and the arbitrary large number didn't go over well ... like some of us are fools for ... well, pardon those of us that haven't been reading the Heroscape fiction at Hasbro's Web site. Duh! It was so obvious!
They were just large and bold. I doubt it has been quite that many times, but there have been quite a few threads speculating the general after the fact. I wish those GenCon photos would've been left in a sticky at the top - they definitely deserve it. I blame the admins. :P

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you.

They were just large and bold. I doubt it has been quite that many times, but there have been quite a few threads speculating the general after the fact. I wish those GenCon photos would've been left in a sticky at the top - they definitely deserve it. I blame the admins. :P
It's all 's fault. *sigh*

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:56 PM

Jer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer
While the color scheme is Utgar, I hope they don't do that. Keeping Utgar to the fictional stuff would be a better move. I'm hoping that they're Einar - it would fit with Einar's theme of disciplined, historical armies.
For the 45840965th time - we already know they fight for Einar!
Thanks for the confirmation of that, NecroBlade. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Not the bit where I missed some good bit of info in the summer/fall when I was distracted by other concerns, but the fact that my gut feeling about which general the redcoats should fall under was right. I'll figure this game out yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News