Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old August 13th, 2007, 12:48 PM

Monk has disabled reputation
New Marvel Clone, 1 st impressions

Well it finally arrived after only , a short , 19 weeks, and unlike the rest of you suckers
who paid 30 dollars or more for your Heroscape, Marvel game my immitation copy
of Heroscope, Marvol
from the Republic of Krijikonesia cost me only 10,000 Yentzes and , lets see, in U.S.
dollars including shipping and labor tax, plus kickback that comes to only ahh, carry
the two, uhmm 29.95 $….Yesss, what a deal ! So eat your hearts out…
Now to my first impressions, as I'm sure a lot of you gaming fans want in on this deal !
I 'm opening the plain cardboard box, no unnecessary money wasted on cover art here,
And there are my 10 little heroes, Ah, it takes my breath away, and the cards, the dice and
even the warehouse ruin. It looks really solid, and heavy. In fact it looks a lot like an
ordinary brick, but that just goes to show quality. Wow, taking out my first Hero, he looks a lot like Venom only he's in a greenish colored costume, Oh , and I see from his
card he's named " Botulism " and look at his long tongue, Er, not a tongue but a trail of
vomit, but still he's cool, very colorful paintjob….And here's my spiderman, Well he's sort of tan colored with little webs, I see from his card he's " Daddylonglegs " and
though he can't cast web he has the power of……movement….lets see, it says after
taking damage he may move away 10 spaces, which should really help as he has only
2 defense and , lets see, 1 Life….Well he's cool anyway….Oh wow, the big guy
" Bulk ", I thought he'd be green but my hero is a white guy in a speedo..but look
at his power….Steroid Rage….roll the 20 sided dice , on a roll of 1 to 5 nothing happens
but on a roll of 6 to 20 he beats his landlord with a baseball bat…far out…and here's the
one every one likes the paint job on…Doctor Pepper, I see what they mean, great looking
armor, almost looks like an aluminum can…let's see his special ability…..Refresh….roll the 20 sided dice on a roll of 10 , 2 , or 4 he may refresh which lets him add 1 to his next refresh roll, totally cool…..and boy have I been waiting for this guy " Surfer Dude " he's a nice bronze color with a cool little surfboard and I see he adds 1 to his defense when he's on a water tile which would give him, Ahh 1, well that’s not important just listen to his special…Cosmic Blast…..roll the 20 sided dice on a roll of 11 thru 20 he throws a"cosmic blast" all figures on the board must attend and all take 1 point of damage
due to alchohol posioning….now that’s really great…And here's Iron….Er, " Tinman "
with the special power of …Rusting…..Well to speed things along I'm going to start playing , right now, I've got my dice out and…Hey, what's the red and blue stuff on my hands, Oh Crap, the skulls and shields have rubbed off….any one got a spare set of dice…?
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:26 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:51 PM

ROM has disabled reputation
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Is it bad that I thought "Venom" sounded cool? |
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:21 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus
Is it bad that I thought "Venom" sounded cool? |
Yes. Yes it is. Turn in your geek card... you're making the rest of us look bad.

Almost as bad as LARPers do.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:41 PM

Madd_Mugsy has disabled reputation
Finally, I get to use this:

Old August 13th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yes, some pics would make this a front page article.
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Refresh

I am so going to the next Cosmic Blast
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:37 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
:rolf:

Refresh and Cosmic Blast, just amazing. Now where can I get one of these sets?
Old August 14th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1

This may be a job for the Dream Team...we may need to recruit B&K for some mods
Old August 15th, 2007, 01:45 AM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
HEH
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:57 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1

This may be a job for the Dream Team...we may need to recruit B&K for some mods
I think we have one heck of a job in front of us. I'm down for making these guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion