Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:28 PM

Manchine has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm61802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchine
Spiderman cartoon was just about to do such a thing when they didn't renew the series. It was Beyonder vs Madame Web if I remember correctly. Sure it wasn't true to the comic but it was the closest thing thats been made cartoons wise about secret wars.
Actually, the Spider-Man cartoon did do Secret Wars. It was three of the last five episodes. In a nut shell...

1. Spidey is transported to a distant planet where everyone lives in peace.
2. Beyonder introduces evil in the form of Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Red Skull, Ultimate Spider-Slayer, and The Lizard.
3. The Beyonder moves time forward 1 year to see what evil will do.
4. Spidey is allowed to assemble a team to get rid of the evil.
5. Spidey and crew win.

Turns out, the whole war was a test to see if 'this' Spider-Man was the one to lead a team of Spider-Men to save the multi-universes; which was the last two episodes.

The series ends with Spider-Man meeting Stan Lee in our universe, the Madame Web and Spidey go off to find Mary Jane.
I saw 2 of episodes. He picked his team and they had to Fight the SAND WORMS. I thought thats where they had left it off at.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Well this seemed like a good place to post this. I built a game board recreating one of my favorite battles in the Secret Wars series; the Battle with Galactus.

Sorry, I am not sure how to get pictures inserted into the text of a post, but the below address will take you to a picture of the board.
like this:

Code:
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:50 PM

WOW thats a lot of Hero Scape Pieces.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:53 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation
Cavalier - Thanks. I will make a note of that so I can do it in the future.

Machine - six castle sets and five master sets. I was fortunate enough to get most of them for $10 each on clearance.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:

Machine - six castle sets and five master sets. I was fortunate enough to get most of them for $10 each on clearance.
I'm starting to think I should charge people for having to read their "Yeah, I bought a master set for $10, or I found a castle set for $5 on clearance" posts. A tax on the lucky, I say.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM

Ok I am new. I got to ask what is in a Castle Set?
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Ok I am new. I got to ask what is in a Castle Set?
Castles

Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:29 PM

yeah I found it on The Hero Scape site. Thanks though.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:12 PM

graywolf42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Spiderman cartoon was just about to do such a thing when they didn't renew the series. It was Beyonder vs Madame Web if I remember correctly. Sure it wasn't true to the comic but it was the closest thing thats been made cartoons wise about secret wars.
Actually, the Spider-Man cartoon did do Secret Wars. It was three of the last five episodes. In a nut shell...

2. Beyonder introduces evil in the form of Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Red Skull, Ultimate Spider-Slayer, and The Lizard.
5. Spidey and crew win.

Turns out, the whole war was a test to see if 'this' Spider-Man was the one to lead a team of Spider-Men to save the multi-universes; which was the last two episodes.

The series ends with Spider-Man meeting Stan Lee in our universe, the Madame Web and Spidey go off to find Mary Jane.
If I recall right Spideys team is Captain America (wise move on Spideys part, no better tactition in Marvel Universe) Iron Man(rich boy sold Cap up the river...sorry) Storm (something to do with "I worked with her before and her powers were awesome) and Black Cat (Ok, she is my fav Female Hero and I loved her on the cartoon, but Black Cat?!?!)

Micky is a mouse, Pluto is a dog, WTF is Goofy?

With your shield or on it!
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by graywolf42
Quote:
Quote:

5. Spidey and crew win.

If I recall right Spideys team is Captain America (wise move on Spideys part, no better tactition in Marvel Universe) Iron Man(rich boy sold Cap up the river...sorry) Storm (something to do with "I worked with her before and her powers were awesome) and Black Cat (Ok, she is my fav Female Hero and I loved her on the cartoon, but Black Cat?!?!)
And the Fantastic Four! Can't forget them! There was an awesome scene with The Thing... touching.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:27 PM

ROM has disabled reputation
Quote:

I live in the Columbus, Ohio area and in the year that I've been purchasing HS sets and expansions I've never once ever seen any HS sets or expansions reduced in price. Nothing but full price here. Unless I'm looking in the wrong stores.

Anyway, back to topic, I say no to Beyonder. Except only under one condition. He looks exactly like David Hasselhoff.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:39 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Anyway, back to topic, I say no to Beyonder. Except only under one condition. He looks exactly like David Hasselhoff.
Oh no. If they did that, next we would have a black corvette that can run accross water terrain without stopping and would constantly be saying "Michael". Then after that, who knows were the 80's TV tie-ins would end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion