Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 8/2/19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I've had this built in my living room for months, but I've wanted to play it online recently, so here's Ashfall for Online Scape.
That's awesome! I really like this map!

So superfrog, with your new shiny badge powers are you able to edit the archive of OHS maps? I feel like we're long overdue for a Flash_19 folder, and there are a few other maps (like tannergx's Trouble...) that have been made but haven't been added from what I've seen.
I'll follow this tangent since you asked here: got my powers in that area today, and I've added the 5 Flash maps listed above to a new folder for him, as well as Trouble Once Lurked Beneath into tannergx's folder.

I also created an ARV folder, and I'll use Leaf_It's images to create templates there.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:22 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
So... I got kinda carried away today and made these:

Venom
Ascension
Royal Gardens
Withering Pines

If there's any others in your collection you'd like me to do, let me know.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to superfrog again.
^That's unfortunate.

You are a good man. Thank you so much for doing that! And honestly, those maps are probably my best, so I'm good with those. I need to learn how to make the images myself so I don't make you do everything! Seriously, thanks again!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 18th, 2019, 07:21 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In honor of National Heroscape Day tomorrow, here are three new maps!!! Happy 'Scaping tomorrow!

Origin:
Requires 1x RotV

Fairhaven:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x RttFF
Normal snow and ice

Stormwall:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 19th, 2019, 12:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Maps NHSD!

As always Flash, your maps look amazing. I'm happy to see Origin, it was fun to play on a month or so ago, when you brought it to that little game day we had. Fair Haven has a nice Aesthetic appeal, and I like the hexagonal shape. Stormwall looks fun, and you've managed to make a couple 7 hexes be your highest points, while still looking interesting, which can be hard to do.
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

These all look really good. Nicely done. Origin surely will be a hot tournament map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 19th, 2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
As always Flash, your maps look amazing. I'm happy to see Origin, it was fun to play on a month or so ago, when you brought it to that little game day we had. Fair Haven has a nice Aesthetic appeal, and I like the hexagonal shape. Stormwall looks fun, and you've managed to make a couple 7 hexes be your highest points, while still looking interesting, which can be hard to do.
Thanks Leaf_It! And thanks for your feedback on the maps we played that night. The other two should be up here relatively soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
These all look really good. Nicely done. Origin surely will be a hot tournament map.
Thanks very much Sir H!

Old October 19th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

All three look amazing, and props for having more manageable terrain requirements for these! I’m super excited to try out each of them; good 1x RotV maps are hard to find, good ice maps are virtually non-existent, and castle is usually used with more than just 1x RoTV. I’ve immediately added these to the top of my list of maps to try out this winter. Well done.
Old October 21st, 2019, 02:03 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
In honor of National Heroscape Day tomorrow, here are three new maps!!! Happy 'Scaping tomorrow!

Origin:
Requires 1x RotV

Fairhaven:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x RttFF
Normal snow and ice

Stormwall:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA
Origin looks great for a completely symmetrical RotV x1 map, which is impressive. Most symmetrical RotV x1 map's aren't exciting enough and I think their simplicity often backfires and hurts the overall balance for fair play, they often stumble into shooting ranges and dragon perches. But not always. Dry Season by Killometer (which isn't completely symmetrical but close) and Clever Name by BiggaBullfrog I think are solid RotV x1 maps that don't fall into these traps. Riposte by Dignan is an interesting one that I think might work well; I'm worried about the dragon perches but the way the map's built it might mitigate it, but I think you need strong glyphs for it to work. Not sure. But, yeah, Origin looks great!

I saw you post Fairhaven on Facebook (I didn't know it was you at the time) and I didn't recognize the map but it looked like a Flash map haha. I guess I was right.

Looking good as always......but......when will you step into the challenge of asymmetrical maps?
Old October 21st, 2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
All three look amazing, and props for having more manageable terrain requirements for these! I’m super excited to try out each of them; good 1x RotV maps are hard to find, good ice maps are virtually non-existent, and castle is usually used with more than just 1x RoTV. I’ve immediately added these to the top of my list of maps to try out this winter. Well done.
Thanks OEAO! I really appreciate your kind words. I have definitely wanted to get a few more maps out there with smaller terrain requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Origin looks great for a completely symmetrical RotV x1 map, which is impressive. Most symmetrical RotV x1 map's aren't exciting enough and I think their simplicity often backfires and hurts the overall balance for fair play, they often stumble into shooting ranges and dragon perches. But not always. Dry Season by Killometer (which isn't completely symmetrical but close) and Clever Name by BiggaBullfrog I think are solid RotV x1 maps that don't fall into these traps. Riposte by Dignan is an interesting one that I think might work well; I'm worried about the dragon perches but the way the map's built it might mitigate it, but I think you need strong glyphs for it to work. Not sure. But, yeah, Origin looks great!

I saw you post Fairhaven on Facebook (I didn't know it was you at the time) and I didn't recognize the map but it looked like a Flash map haha. I guess I was right.

Looking good as always......but......when will you step into the challenge of asymmetrical maps?
Thanks Cleon! I appreciate your feedback. And way to recognize my style from a picture on Facebook!

As far as asymmetrical maps, I've thought about it. I'll try it eventually, but I feel like it would stress out my perfectionist brain too much. Thus, why I haven't done it. Also, I feel like I've been burned a couple times by Asymmetric maps (that or taken advantage of a feature to the detriment of my opponent), and I don't want people to feel that way after playing a map I designed. I'll get around to it eventually though.

Old October 24th, 2019, 06:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got the three new ones added to your online ‘Scape folder!
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Got the three new ones added to your online ‘Scape folder!
You are the man, superfrog! Thanks so much for doing that! I'll have to add links to the OP for them.

Old January 6th, 2020, 08:05 PM

Armament:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA, 1x RttFF

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios