Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 2nd, 2019, 08:28 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Death in Vahalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Pretty sure Soulborgs at least believe they have souls.
Except this guy:

. Yeah soul wasn't the word I should have used there, was mainly talking about how those two and similar beings should be able to be remade in the event of danger to them.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 2nd, 2019, 09:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess its possible that it’d be easier to teleport not dead things back home than to summon them from home planets. So maybe guys like Drake or whatever don’t get killed, but teleported back to home base?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 10:06 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I guess its possible that it’d be easier to teleport not dead things back home than to summon them from home planets. So maybe guys like Drake or whatever don’t get killed, but teleported back to home base?
So I did some looking, and with how the wording is, they can't fully control the visions (which determine who/what/where the summoning is). https://heroscape.fandom.com/wiki/Wellspring. Relevant part is the Wellspring Origin second paragraph. I know it's from the wiki and thus editable, but I think I remember reading that. So I don't think they'd be able to summon back units from the brink of death in battle.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 2nd, 2019, 10:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

In terms of sending units back home, that's actually not possible. In Thormun's Journal, Jandar learns that there are 15 or so amulets, one with each Wellspring, that when united would let the generals send things out to other worlds instead of just summoning to Valhalla. Utgar's plan was to collect these and then invade the other planets, although I think Jandar or Ullar also wanted them so that they could send some of their units back home.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 10:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure there's some evidence (not that we have a lot of fiction to work with here though) that death on Valhalla is permanent or at least has been so far. Like we know you can actually see people getting poofed to Valhalla, and we don't get anything like that when Sgt. Drake kills... Su-Bak-Na I think it was. Though I kinda remember Marro kinda poofing out video game style in the webtoon thing. IDK, I don't think Su was confirmed dead, and for all we know with their alien mind powers and gene splicing and such Marro hireups might be functionally immortal or something anyway.

I personally like the idea that death isn't permanent though, seems more fitting for a children's game (while also being kinda dark when you think about it, since it means everyone will be stuck fighting forever, best of both worlds). My head-canon is that death isn't permanent, but people don't get returned instantly. Since the vision stuff is random and allows for time travel and such it might be months or years before a General can 're-summon' someone, just a matter of when he/she gets to look back at the right battle.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion