Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 25th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mars T-Rex (Initial Playtest)

This passes.

Thanks Spidey that meant the world to me.

Also, 60 points, T-Rex (that does not look under powered to me), no complaints. Looks pretty even to the other T-Rex in the last image, maybe a little more powerful.

Last edited by Tornado; April 25th, 2019 at 07:13 PM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 06:48 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

That's absolutely right, Mr.Nobody. If a character/design/concept that I don't have a real interest in ends up going in a direction that feels negative to me, as long as it doesn't negatively impact the game, it wouldn't bother me too much. But one of the coolest and scariest creatures to walk the Earth, what will end up being one of the most iconic generics brought into the game? That's different.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old April 25th, 2019, 07:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mars T-Rex (Vote for Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I am too, but the vibe I'm mostly getting is that T-Spinny wants to do this according to his vision regardless of the response (we asked for public response and the result was, IMO, pretty clear, but pretty clearly ignored).
Out of all the posts this one hurts the most.

Let me present the reality of how we got to here and feel free to call me out if any of this is not true (spoiler: it is all true).

I first work shopped this design in the public, no power, and I felt got a fairly positive response. The real debate was if it should have SS.

I then presented the design in the Last Chance Workshop where it met with heavy resistance. I offered a few different options, including Weak Minded that was also suggested by a few members of the public as well as my version of Tiny Arms, none were accepted by the group.

I then conceded the Crushing Jaws power, which was included in the original posting of this thread. At that point johnny (whom I consider the soul of this project) asked that the no power card be given a chance.

I tried again. More resistance, so I presented what I thought was an incredibly creative and fun power which I thought was well received but apparently some people did not take me seriously while others digressed into childish accusations.

At this point I was asked to present my vision again by two other Heroes, Scape and Karat. My explanation was sufficient for them to give me the thumbs up to proceed.

So by my count, that is approval from four out of five Heroes as well as backing from Legends Spidey and LP.
Old April 25th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Apologies. Objection withdrawn.

Apologies to Spidey for being a baby for offering my opinion, which I believed had been solicited.

I'll leave you gentlemen to it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Apologies. Objection withdrawn.

Apologies to Spidey for being a baby for offering my opinion, which I believed had been solicited.

I'll leave you gentlemen to it.
Yeah, I thought opinions of project members were meant to be relevant. Apparently not, based on Spidey's comments.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old April 25th, 2019, 08:43 PM

Apology accepted.
Old April 25th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'll echo what Scape was saying. And I will say, at the end of the day, while I do think as much collaboration and consideration as possible is ideal, when a design reaches an impasse the final say goes to the LD and then ultimately to the Heroes voting things through.

Thankfully, this design is only for one specific type of dinosaur from one specific setting subject to one specific publisher, and will not be eating into much, if any, future T-Rex design space. I'd be happy to see Savage Land Rex, Cretaceous Rex, and so on in the future.
Old April 25th, 2019, 08:55 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I'm normally cheering for anything that breaks the mold, but this is one rare case where I just don't get the point of it all.
Old April 25th, 2019, 09:11 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Hey it did seem like most comments were ignored, so I think everyone has a point. I don’t have any particular interest in dinos so do what you gotta do, but doesn’t mean I think a powerless card is the way to go. So many simple powers were thrown around that felt like dinos.

But I’m not a hero either I guess.

I missed the past history with this since I’m new here
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:56 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can we make the class Juvenile? I think that will help sell the "all stats no powers" approach. Then make the personality Inexperienced or something. That and a slight drop in life (6 or 5) would really help me (personally) embrace this vision.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:57 PM

For those opposed, would you be cool going forward with Tough?
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:06 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

See I think tough would be better saved for an herbivore. T-Rex should be all offense.

At this point I think the biggest issue is theme. As currently written, the T-Rex will have a hard time earning his points against squads (wasted attack potential, quickly taking wounds from multi-attacks), but will routinely swallow chunks of heavy hitter heroes as a late game shark that will make it hard to balance him correctly.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library