Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 20th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Only thing that came to mind for me was the Con Artist Heroclix (which is probably close enough to be reworked into Blaze):

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 20th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Only thing that came to mind for me was the Con Artist Heroclix (which is probably close enough to be reworked into Blaze):

Hmmm... not really fond of the pose.... Is there a better option for the upper body that fits in more with her clothing and has a better pose, @Ronin ? Almost wondering if she could be chopped at the waist.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 20th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Boom-Boom from Universe/Xplosion, maybe? Not sure the pose is that much better, though.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 20th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, no - that one's all wrong. Any options outside Heroclix?

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 20th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Not Citrus

A pose like this would be great, though ideally better sculpted and with more clothing. Not too picky on the pose, though, really, just giving an example of the sort of active, martial-arts-y thing I want:

Colours don't matter, btw - I can paint.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:12 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

The pose isn't good, but Horrorclix Blood Vamp has a similar dress.
Old December 17th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m looking for a generic hero sculpt that I can mod (and paint if I have to) this is the character I’m looking for, in the blue. I already have a cows head to put on him. Any ideas?

Old December 17th, 2018, 09:00 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Never mind! I found a Nightwatch mini but I think any Superman would do too.
Old December 17th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Not sure how much modding you are wanting to do, but, except for the hat, Lady Blackhawk appears to be close for the outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Could anyone help me find a figure for Blaze Fielding from Streets of Rage (SoR 1 costume - it's the only costume of hers I can take even vaguely seriously):

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 18th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

would love to find figures for the 3 following cards i made.

Old December 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Not sure how much modding you are wanting to do, but, except for the hat, Lady Blackhawk appears to be close for the outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Could anyone help me find a figure for Blaze Fielding from Streets of Rage (SoR 1 costume - it's the only costume of hers I can take even vaguely seriously):

Thanks, chap, but I've found a figure.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old December 21st, 2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
would love to find figures for the 3 following cards i made.

The Assassins creed heroclix might have something’s that work?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards