Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 24th, 2018, 11:07 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AMIS customs

Finally added another - not sure what took so long.

March 24, 2018

Dracolich.
My version. The Death cloud is based on any animated movie I ever seen that had a skeletal dragon...most of which always had a dust cloud or cloud of destruction around them that seemed to do nothing but dissipate. That always annoyed me.

Figure = D&D's - Fettered Dracolich
General: Utgar

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark King
Terrifying
Large 7

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 3

Lingering Death Cloud
After taking a turn with the Dracolich roll one unblockable attack on all figures with 2 hexes that are no more than 3 levels higher of lower.

Flying
When counting movement for the Dracolich ignore elevation. It will take leaving engagement strikes.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 24th, 2018 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Sometimes life happens...that's why this ones undead.
Old April 21st, 2018, 09:31 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AMIS customs

Here's one I'm still working on...

Leeh
Figure Used - Ogre given to me as a present to help build up a goblin army I'm putting together so I'm not sure. He holds a door as a shield and a large club.

Ogre
Unique Hero
Beast
Tormenting
Large 6

Life: 5
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

Mob Direction
Prior to Leeh`s turn, you may move up to 8 Goblins that you control up to 4 spaces.

Goblin Fear
Each Goblin adjacent to Leeh may add one attack and defense die when required.

Clamber Over
After attacking with Leeh, all adjacent small Goblins may move to another adjacent hex up to 6 levels higher or lower without taking leaving engagement strikes.

Any suggestions on points or abilities is more than welcome...this is a work in progress...

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; April 21st, 2018 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Not sure I like the idea of mob movement...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards