Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 21st, 2017, 12:12 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
So just use the alternative prices?
That's correct! Or the prices on the card if they aren't on the list, which like I said in the post should just be newer VC. I don't think that list/group has been updated/active much recently. Regardless, it's still fun to play a "more balanced" Scape.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:17 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Do we use Delta or Delta+?

And since it's 500 points, are we bringing 2 armies or just the one?
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:29 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Delta+ is the one for C3V and SoV

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:29 AM

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Delta+ is the one for C3V and SoV
Yeah, and that has the potential to change some classic units, so definitely use Delta+.

My Maps
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:40 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
I likely won't be playing Rats/Q9/Raelin

I haven't done a Delta game in a long time, and certainly not a tournament. Will I finally not feel bad for playing Rats/Q9/Raelin?

Edit: Will figure out what maps to bring tomorrow or something. I can do 2 of them though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:30 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

um, ok, so it is 500 pt, and I need to check on the Delta + rating, to see the price of everything? Sounds fun

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM

Gonna add this to the OP just for clarity:

Delta+ 1.1.12

My Maps
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

already working on armies, I should be able to bring a few maps, I will have time tomorrow to check them out and see what I can bring

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know about V, but I already have plans on the 2nd, so I won't be there. Too bad, because it looks like another fun format!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:32 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Sorry, we won't make this one. Hosey and I have family plans due to the holiday weekend. Have fun

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:37 AM
I could go

Aiming for last place with this one. ;)

Looks like our armies are picked out. We are gonna need to borrow a squad of Groks and 3 squads of Arrow Gruts. So far Nick and Angie are both coming.

Hopefully I did my math right this time.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:38 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm not going to be able to make this one either. Have fun guys!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events