Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Same for me. No Marvel except for the GotG pack.

Bummer, really want a Hulkbuster!

Bought a couple Batmans for a friend.

Buzz does look really cool!
Old August 7th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Don't know if this is the best place to post about it, but if anyone likes to use Tabletop Simulator on Steam to play tabletop games online, I've been (slowly) working on a TTS mod that combines the terrain, dice, and other basics from the existing HeroScape TTS mod with cards and "figures" (Just 2d standees using whatever suitable art I could find/edit, not actual 3d models) for C3G characters. There is lots that has yet to be added, and the two-dimensional figures aren't the greatest, some of the figure sizes are probably off, but hey, there it is, if anyone's interested.

Steam Workshop :: HeroScape C3G
That looks very impressive! I'll have to try it out when I get a chance.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:04 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Don't know if this is the best place to post about it, but if anyone likes to use Tabletop Simulator on Steam to play tabletop games online, I've been (slowly) working on a TTS mod that combines the terrain, dice, and other basics from the existing HeroScape TTS mod with cards and "figures" (Just 2d standees using whatever suitable art I could find/edit, not actual 3d models) for C3G characters. There is lots that has yet to be added, and the two-dimensional figures aren't the greatest, some of the figure sizes are probably off, but hey, there it is, if anyone's interested.

Mother of God. If you can get it fleshed out completely, I'd love you forever. I have Tabletop Simulator and I've been hoping for a digital Heroscape.
Old August 8th, 2017, 08:07 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:

Mother of God. If you can get it fleshed out completely, I'd love you forever. I have Tabletop Simulator and I've been hoping for a digital Heroscape.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 9th, 2017, 12:23 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Glad to hear there's some interest, that just makes it feel that much more worth my time
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:54 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Glad to hear there's some interest, that just makes it feel that much more worth my time
I can't wait to try this out, please know that stuff like this is always appreciated around here.
Old August 9th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool!

You have to have a Steam account to use it?

What kind of requirements are needed to run that?
Old August 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool!

You have to have a Steam account to use it?

What kind of requirements are needed to run that?
You do need a Steam account yes (free to register), and a copy of Tabletop Simulator downloaded from the Steam Store ($19.99 normally, but goes on sale pretty frequently, or you can save a bit if you've got some friends who are willing to pitch in on buying a 4-pack to split)

I can't seem to find detailed system requirements, but they shouldn't be -too- high. My computer is a few years old and runs it smoothly. If you're worried about being able to run it, Steam has a pretty good refund policy. So long as you request a refund before 14 days have passed from purchase, and so long as you've played/run the game/software for less than 2 hours, to my knowledge they'll always approve the refund no questions asked.

For anyone unfamiliar with the TTS software, I should probably be sure to point out that the name "Tabletop Simulator" is to be taken pretty literally. You throw dice and they go rolling across the table and can end up falling off the table or leaning against each other, or other minor annoyances you would expect from a physical handful of dice. Players will have to track and enforce rules themselves, just as you would in real life. Thankfully there is an option for the host to disabled the "flip the table in a fit of rage" button. No I'm not kidding, there is a "flip the table" button.

Hope I'm not getting anyone's hopes up for a full digital implementation of Heroscape or anything like that. That would be awesome, but that's not what this is.

If anyone needs any help with using TTS or how to download and use the specific game mods (even if it's for other games than HS) I'm happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability.
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Very cool! I've seen some good stuff done with Tabletop Simulator.

Personally, I'm honored that someone took our work (the stuff that we throw tons of time at out of pure love for the game) and said - Hey, I'm gonna throw tons of time at that out of pure love for it! It really does mean a lot.
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Looking really cool.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:

Very cool! I've seen some good stuff done with Tabletop Simulator.

Personally, I'm honored that someone took our work (the stuff that we throw tons of time at out of pure love for the game) and said - Hey, I'm gonna throw tons of time at that out of pure love for it! It really does mean a lot.
Well said, I agree completely.
Old August 10th, 2017, 10:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Also checked to see if my Walmart restocked those metal minis and they had. Still just the one individual Iron Man figure but the GotG 5 pack was there as was a Spider-Man themed 5 pack that had a nice looking Silk figure (although it looked a bit too big). They also had a ton of Street Fighter single figures. I don't know how hard some of the Heroclix Street Fighter figures are to get but at just 97 cents each these metal ones are worth checking out if you are thinking about printing off their cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project