Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 17th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Wong

Thanks for bumping this Ronin! I went ahead and updated the SP with that wording. For Art updates just tag @japes and @A3n .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

In setting up games for Rover, I realized that WOng does not have the standard "and may not take turns with any additional figures blah, blah, blah" bit that other bonding units typically have. This allows for a slight chain of Wong/his Master/Zombie or another bonder if one came along.

Now, that's easy enough to add in, but it does make Brother Voodoo a weird case as, if you use Wong, you can no longer use Spirit Possession. As the LD for Brother Voodoo, I'm fine with that, but it may have a small impact on his value. It's worth considering at least. What does everybody else think?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 23rd, 2016, 10:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'd be in favor of making that change. It shouldn't affect Voodoo that much, while cutting out any chaining potential (Zombie, Star Sapphire, or any future figures).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 24th, 2016, 10:30 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I'm in favor if adding it in.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 24th, 2016, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Has a problem recently arisen where not having the wording is causing some issue? Or is this a just in case situation? I'm not particularly invested either way. If there are no current issues then I don't think an update must be made but won't oppose making the update to cut off any potential issues that may one day arise. I don't think the Brother Voodoo loss is a significant one.
Old July 24th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

That change would significantly impact an initial I've got to run sometime soon. Okay with the change, but hopefully this gets sorted out and finalized before I run that.

By the by, we never got that art update on the last change to fix the Kan's Oath wording.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 25th, 2016, 09:52 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Has a problem recently arisen where not having the wording is causing some issue? Or is this a just in case situation? I'm not particularly invested either way. If there are no current issues then I don't think an update must be made but won't oppose making the update to cut off any potential issues that may one day arise. I don't think the Brother Voodoo loss is a significant one.
A little of both. There's no proven balance concern, but it is currently possible to get 3 turns in an OM with Wong+his Master+Zombie. Making this change would remove that chain, and also prevent any issues from cropping up in the future.

Old July 25th, 2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
A little of both. There's no proven balance concern, but it is currently possible to get 3 turns in an OM with Wong+his Master+Zombie. Making this change would remove that chain, and also prevent any issues from cropping up in the future.

Old July 30th, 2016, 03:13 PM

Nothing from @johnny139 , but based on some comments YK made in another thread, I think we've got 4 Heroes on board with updating Loyal Manservant to add the standard "no additional turns" language (along with finalizing the update to Kan's Oath). Any disagreement?

Old July 30th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

No issues here.
Old July 31st, 2016, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old August 1st, 2016, 09:31 AM

SP updated with:
Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
At the start of the game, choose a Human figure with the Magical Defense special power that you control to be Wong's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Wong, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. When Wong and his Master are adjacent, both add 1 extra die to their normal attack.

KAN'S OATH
Anytime Wong is adjacent to his Master and Wong's Master rolls defense dice against an attack, before using any other special power, you may choose to have Wong immediately receive all wounds from the attack instead of his Master.
This is an @Flame Gryphon card, and if he's not around, I guess we'll need either @japes or @A3n .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library