Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 27th, 2015, 05:59 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Design *Brainstorming* (Class Synergy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hugely solid point on other figures using the Utility Glyphs, Yoda. Yeah, Red Robin as Justice League hub feels a bit off, right?

That said, now I'm really excited about the idea of going all in on a Batman 3.0 design. I think the idea's been talked about enough in the public design post that if we do well with him it'll be a popular choice in voting for public designs. I'm all for that!

Would it be terribly weird for Cyborg to be able to convert a Titan? Or is he the only Titan who really made the transition?
I'm all for a Batman III as well. Give him some detective skills, and martial arts prowess, and we're in good shape. Perhaps tie a d20 into his Detective ability, or whatever power you had in mind? I know we discussed Master Martial Artist. Anything to give him some more survivability, is 5 life out of the question when Punisher has it?

As for Cyborg and the Titans. The only issue I see with it, is that the Titans are a close knit synergy themselves, so most will be a bit stunted if not with the others, or losing their class. Tempest is the only one that would still shine, or perhaps Beast Boy. Tempest + Aquaman I or II is always nice though.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:03 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

to 5 Life

Yeah... I don't know though, I'd still be for Titan/JLA synergy on Cyborg. It has thematic precedent, for one thing.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's what I had for Batman's Detective Prowess:

WORLD’S GREATEST DETECTIVE
Add 4 to your initiative roll if there is at least one Order Marker on this card. If you win initiative with at least one Order Marker on this card, before revealing your first Order Marker of the round you may name the "1," "2," "3," or "X" Order Marker. Choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card and look at it. If the chosen Order Marker is the Order Marker you named, remove that Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

I highly considered 5 Life for Batman 2.0 and even started the thread with him at 5 Life. The reasons we rejected it, ultimately, were not thematic. They were because he was just too darn powerful with 5 Life, 5 Defense, and Shadow Strike.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2015, 06:05 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
to 5 Life

Yeah... I don't know though, I'd still be for Titan/JLA synergy on Cyborg. It has thematic precedent, for one thing.
Yeah, it definitely makes the most sense. I'd say either Titan or Scientist sounds about right. I'd definitely make use of Tempest for my Aquaman builds.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know if this is reflected in the comics, but I do like the idea of Cyborg converting one Scientist. With his background it seems fitting that he would team up with Flash or Atom.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:14 PM

He was once fused with Firestorm, that's about the only thematic tie I can think of. It us fitting of his character for sure. Maybe one Titan or Scientist? Hmm...
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is where I last left my Batman 3.0 design. I replaced Worlds Finest with Justice League from this thread.

NAME = BATMAN III
SECRET IDENTITY = Bruce Wayne
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Strategist
PERSONALITY = Driven
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 6
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 250?

JUSTICE LEAGUE FOUNDER
At the start of the game, you may choose Unique Heroes, including up to one Champion, one Vigilante, one Officer, one Scientist, one Warrior, one King, one Magician, and one Archer in your Army. For this game, each chosen Hero's Class is League Member instead of what is listed on that Hero's Army Card.

WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE

Before taking a turn with Batman, if Batman is unengaged you may choose an opponent's figure in play and roll the D20 once for each unrevealed Order Marker on that figures card. On a roll of 14 or higher you may look at the selected unrevealed Order Marker, do not reveal that Order Marker to any other players. After looking at an opponents unrevealed Order Marker with this power, you may reveal the 'X' Order Marker on this card and remove that Order Marker from play.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:21 PM

Is anyone for this version for Batman:

JUSTICE LEAGUE
At the start of the game, you may choose Unique Heroes including up to one Champion, one Warrior, one Scientist, one Officer, one Recluse, one Guardian, one Refugee, and one Savant in your Army. For this game, each chosen Hero's Class, as well as this figure's class, is League Member instead of what is listed on that Hero's Army Card.

These would be offered instead of one Vigilante, King, Magician, and Archer. The reasoning is due to these classes mostly containing only 1 Justice League member desired, or even only 1 option available, so it's not necessary to have wasted repeats between him and MM. By having 4 different ones, he brings in 4 new members.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:39 PM

You could combine your two ideas into something like this:

JUSTICE LEAGUE FOUNDER
At the start of the game, you may choose Unique Heroes including up to one Champion, one Vigilante, one Officer, one Scientist, one Warrior, one King, one Magician, and one Archer in your Army. For this game, each chosen Hero's Class is League Member instead of what is listed on that Hero's Army Card.

If you win initiative with at least one Order Marker on this card, you may immediately choose an opponent's figure with 4 clear sight spaces of Batman and roll the 20-sided die once for each Order Marker on that figure's card. If you roll 14 or higher you may look at the selected unrevealed Order Marker. After looking at an opponent's unrevealed Order Marker with this power, you may immediately reveal the 'X' Order Marker on this card and remove that Order Marker. At the beginning of your turn, you may move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from the card of a League Member you control onto any other League Member card you control.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

I could then add back a + to initiative to Martian Manhunter's Precognitive Senses. Perhaps a +2 or whatever. That way these guys are further buddies.

Last edited by Arkham; July 27th, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:44 PM
C3G Landlord

No I would not be for a Batman 3.0 that recruited Obsidian & Supergirl while MM recruited the Green Arrow & Aquaman. I think the JLA Founder power we came up with for MM 2.0 is a great way to represent the team without trying to bring in everyone and I'd prefer to see a Batman 3.0 with the same exact power.

I do like the idea of adding in the OM management form the communicator though.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
No I would not be for a Batman 3.0 that recruited Obsidian & Supergirl while MM recruited the Green Arrow & Aquaman. I think the JLA Founder power we came up with for MM 2.0 is a great way to represent the team without trying to bring in everyone and I'd prefer to see a Batman 3.0 with the same exact power.

I do like the idea of adding in the OM management form the communicator though.
Ok, updated with the original classes. Just seems like a waste if you draft them both in a bigger game, that you're stuck with no other option for King or Magician when you could be getting 2 more members in there. Not a big deal though.
Old July 27th, 2015, 06:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Maybe with the power name change a small tweak to the line-up is in order since the King (Aquaman) & Magician (Zatanna) choices are great fits for MM 2.0 d20 boost and really only serve one figure. I'd really like to pull Red Tornado into all of this as I really like his card, but I know Angel worries some people. I also like Adventurer as Plastic Man seems like a JL regular to me and it presents some cool team ups from Marvel.

I'm also going to tone the OM flex aspect down a bit as it seems a bit too powerful if you can change the OM before every turn you take. So now you can move OMs anytime after you reveal an OM, which plays well with my version of the Worlds Greatest Detective power where he can reveal the X to get rid of an opponents OM, then move an OM

NAME = BATMAN III
SECRET IDENTITY = Bruce Wayne
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Strategist
PERSONALITY = Driven
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 6
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 250?

JUSTICE LEAGUE TACTICIAN
At the start of the game, you may choose Unique Heroes, including up to one Champion, one Vigilante, one Officer, one Scientist, one Warrior, one Protector, one Adventurer, and one Archer in your Army. For this game, each chosen Hero's Class is League Member instead of what is listed on that Hero's Army Card. After revealing an Order Marker, you may move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from the card of a League Member you control onto any other League Member card you control.

Before taking a turn with Batman, if Batman is unengaged you may choose an opponent's figure in play and roll the D20 once for each unrevealed Order Marker on that figures card. On a roll of 14 or higher you may look at the selected unrevealed Order Marker, do not reveal that Order Marker to any other players. After looking at an opponents unrevealed Order Marker with this power, you may reveal the 'X' Order Marker on this card and remove that Order Marker from play.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST

I don't know if all that will fit well on a card though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy