Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 19th, 2013, 09:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Works for me

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:04 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won't be able to make it but if it works for everyone else then that's fine. I can make Saturday the day after though.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old August 21st, 2013, 08:16 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Friday Aug 30th works.

Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:37 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So far we have 11 people confirmed for the fantasy draft set for Friday August 30th @ 8:30 pm EDT.

1. Darth Vader
2. Yodaking
3. spidysox
4. kevindola
5. boromir96
6. ZBeeblebrox
7. Deroche
8. jdtenor
9. greygnarl
10. Dysole
11. Balantai

I have not received draft confirmation from:
12. heroscaper314

If you are still in, and are fine with a draft Friday the 30th, please post here to confirm. I'm planning on creating the league Sunday night on ESPN.com, so please confirm before then.

Also, we're officially going with a Point Per Reception (PPR) format, so prepare your draft lists accordingly.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Last edited by Darth Vader; August 23rd, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 01:02 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm still in.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Meant To And Didn't

That works fine for me right now.

~Dysole, who doesn't think anything should interrupt that
Old August 23rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I may not be able to make the live draft, but I'll set my auto select if I'm unavailable.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 02:24 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, we're waiting on heroscaper314 now. I'll get the league up as soon as he confirms.

If you haven't yet, it would be a good idea to set up an ESPN.com profile. It's free and pretty straight forward, but it's required to participate in fantasy sports on the site.

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old August 23rd, 2013, 06:24 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in for sure.

Still looking good for me to be involved with the live draft.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 23rd, 2013, 07:04 PM

League is up. Check your PM box for details.

Absolute deadline to register with the league on ESPN.com is Friday, August 30th at 7:30 pm EDT.

EDIT: I'm making a deadline to on ESPN for Friday @ Noon EDT.

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Last edited by Darth Vader; August 28th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old August 28th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

if Heroscaper does not confirm, can I get in on this? I have done HSers Fantasy football every year and dont have another avenue to play with people I "know"

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
if Heroscaper does not confirm, can I get in on this? I have done HSers Fantasy football every year and dont have another avenue to play with people I "know"
We're waiting on a one person to register yet. If this person doesn't register on ESPN by Friday @ Noon EDT, I'll inform you and you can take the last spot. Does that work for you?

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General