Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 15th, 2012, 12:41 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fantasy Football 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Alright. If I'm gonna get back into this league and get a win...time for Finley and Jones to do their share tonight. With Jennings out, hopefully that'll help both up their catches.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

I'm so doomed. A whopping half a point between the two of them. I'm tanking in this league right now...
Talk about playing bad, 6 of my nine starters have finished their game,(Including My D) And I have 36 points. Come on Akers! Kick 27 field goals!

PS: I could really use a half decent TE......
It's the classic "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" thing that killed you this week. If Cutler doesn't throw well, there's a good chance Marshall won't make a ton of catches, and if the line doesn't block, not only will Forte and Bush not get a ton done rushing, but Cutler won't have time to throw downfield.

Now if the entire offense shows up, like it did last week, its a different story. I personally hesitate to start more than one player from a team on my fantasy team, because if one player depends on the other (like a QB and WR), and one player has a bad game, they both have bad fantasy points.
Don't panic to early just week 2 I'll be trying to catch all those good players y'all drop because of their play & we all can use good TE's since there will only be 3-4 that really make a difference.
I have no idea what you're talking about. MyTE is projected higher than most WRs
You must have the Grok?

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire!

Lose the zero, get with the hero!

Dear diary: Jackpot!

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Bill?

Gates.

~Dysole, who probably would have waited a little longer at TE if he had actually drafted
Old September 16th, 2012, 02:12 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I'm huddled up, watching football, and all set to see my fantasy crew demolished.

Ranior is Roinar...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Finally broke 100 points. How do I always seem to have one of the best teams on paper and via predictions, but then have them preform poorly or not up to par? At least I've gotten real lucky with my matchups this year. Hopefully Peyton can shake off the rust and Gates can get back to playing well.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 26th, 2012, 06:59 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I can't believe I won the last game. I thought for sure that I was going down hard and fast. I guess thats why you have to wait till all the games are over.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 16th, 2012, 08:04 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

I don't know where else to post this, but I have to tell someone that in my two fantasy football leagues this year, I am currently in first place with two 9-1 records!

That's right, 18-2! But I do have Jones-Drew, Peterson, and Harvin, so this week will be tough.

Edit: Now 20-2!

Last edited by BurnyFlame; November 20th, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Rough year for my team. My original roster was pretty strong, but it severely lacked depth, and the injury to Jones-Drew pretty much sunk my year. I clinched a consolation berth though, so that's something to be happy about.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I started out a little shaky, but 6 straight wins have me sitting pretty as we get close to the playoffs

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Blech...

McFadden, Jennings, Manning, and Loyd have not helped my team this year. I still have no idea how I'm in the top half of the league in points but it's been fun.

~Dysole, glad he made it to the playoffs in his other league but RGIII probably had lots to do with that
Old December 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Injuries are absolutely killing me. They may cost me the playoffs

Gronk going down really made a huge impact.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old December 4th, 2012, 07:33 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I started waiting for next year like three weeks ago.

Not realizing that we were starting three WR's every week messed up my team, as well as hoping that Finley was going to be the TE that I needed him to be, or Chris Johsnon and Fred Jackson as RB's, or Desean Jackson as a WR.

Yeah, there is a reason I'm pretty much at the bottom. Oh well.

Ranior is Roinar...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old December 9th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Spidey and I are fighting to get out of the playoffs. Haha! I have a feeling some of my star players are going to be rested even if I make the playoffs...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General