Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fantasy Football 2012

My team feels really solid as long as Andre can stay healthy. I believe in Peyton. Should be a good year. Excited that I get to beat Killometer twice this year.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 5th, 2012, 02:34 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
*shrug*

Not particularly disappointed or excited about the draft results on my end. Several guys that could be awesome or suck (McFadden, Charles, Loyd) and plenty of nice interesting solid players (Manning, Jennings, Gonzalez). Still annoyed they gave me two kickers.

~Dysole, who thought it was interesting how well the autodraft stuck to what would have been his strategy except for he wish he could have told it to wait forever and a year on kickers and defense
Old September 5th, 2012, 06:51 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I'm a little 'meh' about my team. I have Gronk and Fitzgerald, but the rest are underwhelming. Maybe that is a good thing?

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 5th, 2012, 08:12 AM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess it is a good thing Maurice Jones-Drew ended his holdout, or else I'd be screwed. I have no idea how long it will take him to get into game form though.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 5th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm lovin my team!

I have a few questions though.

I have 2 TE

Brent Celek and Ed Dickson.

Brent Celek is obviously better, but Vick is injured(I think) Who should I play?

Tournament Record:19-7 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:55 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Hrm, not bad, not super excited. QB and TE is fine for me, and I'm very happy with my RB's, but my WR situation is shaky. Very shaky. I might have to try to work a trade soon depending on how this team begins out of the gate.

But yeah, should be fun. Time to go pick up a few players though as this auto drafter gave me 2 kickers and also one or two players I have no faith in at the bottom here.

Ranior is Roinar...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old September 5th, 2012, 11:45 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Very Excited!

Stafford, Welker, Graham, Steve Smith, Gore and Stewart...plus 49ers D!

Looks like it could be another good year

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 9th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshal, Alshon Jeffrey, David Akers Matt Forte, and the Chicago D all performed above and beyond the call of duty! Especially Jeffrey, Projected points: 2.18 Actual Points:14!

Tournament Record:19-7 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:41 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My guys have played solid today, not great, but solid. I'm hoping for a huge game outta the Ravens D tomorrow. I kinda feel bad for the replacement refs. Going from D2 College to the NFL isn't the easiest challenge for anyone.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 10th, 2012, 07:41 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post

Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshal, Alshon Jeffrey, David Akers Matt Forte, and the Chicago D all performed above and beyond the call of duty! Especially Jeffrey, Projected points: 2.18 Actual Points:14!
Don't count your chickens yet - I'm not down by that much and still have the 2 Ravens tonight... I'm comin' for ya.

I love my team, by the way. Vick is my only ?, but I have a solid WR core and 2 stud RBs in Rice and Murray.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 10th, 2012, 10:53 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Sigh...

Rough week for my team. First off I was out camping this weekend, and so by the time my waiver requests went through I never got my Kicker starting...not that that will wind up mattering probably. Fred Jackson has to go and get himself injured while Shonn Greene is sitting on my bench with 15 plus points. Then Chris Johnson does nothing for me either.

Ah well, just one week. I'll get it into gear after this. (Although then agian I'm not sure my WR grouping of Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, and whomever I can find is gonna produce like they did this week for me)

Ranior is Roinar...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old September 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Sigh...

Rough week for my team. First off I was out camping this weekend, and so by the time my waiver requests went through I never got my Kicker starting...not that that will wind up mattering probably. Fred Jackson has to go and get himself injured while Shonn Greene is sitting on my bench with 15 plus points. Then Chris Johnson does nothing for me either.

Ah well, just one week. I'll get it into gear after this. (Although then agian I'm not sure my WR grouping of Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, and whomever I can find is gonna produce like they did this week for me)
CJ2Lame strikes again. He was miserable for me last year. I hope he picks up for you. Detroit and Turner didn't show up, but Janikowski should produce with gates. I would feel a lot better if I could get above 100...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General