Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fantasy Football 2012

Alright I'm signed up now. My username on Yahoo is patmak1138, and my team is The Grok Riders. Can't wait for the season to begin!

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old August 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Signed up. Username: Boromir96FF Team Name, B96's Bears(Yeah, I know.Original right? :P)

Now what?

Tournament Record:19-7 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Last edited by boromir96; August 16th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old August 17th, 2012, 02:27 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I've been signed up and in for a while as the Sentinels of Utgar.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm interested in doing this, but never have done a fantasy football before.
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:43 PM

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
Welcome to my world I'm as clueless as you, but they let me in. :P

Old August 21st, 2012, 01:24 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
Welcome to my world I'm as clueless as you, but they let me in. :P

Sweet. Two (possibly 4) extra bye weeks.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:02 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

You guys will be fine. Fantasy football is not hard, especially when it's just a casual league like this one.
Just please, please don't give up half way through the seasOn and no longer set your roster. There is nothing more annoying then when you are fighting for a playoff spot and your nearest competitor is going against someone who has 5 injured players in his starting lineup because he gave up

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
You guys will be fine. Fantasy football is not hard, especially when it's just a casual league like this one.
Just please, please don't give up half way through the seasOn and no longer set your roster. There is nothing more annoying then when you are fighting for a playoff spot and your nearest competitor is going against someone who has 5 injured players in his starting lineup because he gave up
LOL, Don't worry, I'm not a Quitter. I am Clueless, But not a Quitter.

Old August 21st, 2012, 02:13 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I came here to say this. It takes 5 min a week to ensure all your guys are playing. Even if you're doing poorly and want to quit please afford the other players the courtesy of starting guys who actually play. You two will be fine. Just have fun.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Is it possible to change the size of the league if there is not enough players to make 12? Smaller leagues can be nice cause you wind up with a deeper roster.
I'll leave it at 12 through the weekend, and if we don't get 2 more players I'll drop it to 10.

Draft will be around the 29th (a week from today, and a week before the regular season starts) so be prepared! (Gonna stick with autodraft; live is just too complicated for me to arrange right now.)

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Is it possible to change the size of the league if there is not enough players to make 12? Smaller leagues can be nice cause you wind up with a deeper roster.
I'll leave it at 12 through the weekend, and if we don't get 2 more players I'll drop it to 10.

Draft will be around the 29th (a week from today, and a week before the regular season starts) so be prepared! (Gonna stick with autodraft; live is just too complicated for me to arrange right now.)

I didn't realize the timing on this. I get married the 8th and will be in Orlando for the first two major Sundays of the regular season. At least I can set up the first week before I leave. Looks like I'll have to stat-track from the theme parks. Hopefully I play Killometer first so I can start the season with a win.

Old August 28th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Congrats on the impending nuptuials. At leatst you don't have byes to worry about this early in the season.

I'm going to drop us down to a 10 team league, and tomorrow evening I'm going to set us as "Ready to Draft", so everyone make sure your predraft rankings are in order.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General