Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: News Headline Add-Ons

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
mac122, if Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan ever have a love child on board a cruise ship, the very fabric of time and space might be ripped to shreds.
Just the thought of it makes my eyes bug out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Cops shut down Ga. Girl Scout cookie stand. That'll teach 'em not to carry donuts and coffee.
Fixed.
Yes, fixed!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 1st, 2011, 02:15 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
mac122, if Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan ever have a love child on board a cruise ship, the very fabric of time and space might be ripped to shreds.
That kid would need to be relocated to Pluto as soon as possible.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old March 1st, 2011, 03:54 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

New York City Politician Robbed Twice on Same Day. Hmmm...politician robbed twice in one day...now he knows how it feels to be a taxpayer.

Gadhafi son eyed for PhD plagiarism. Who'd have thunk it...a Gadhafi without ethics? Shocking!

Both Reid and Boehner blinked. Ooh, congressional play-by-play. Then both men breathed. Reid pulled out a hankie and blew his nose while Boehner scratched behind his right ear...

Bulls creep up on Heat in East race, pull out a billy club and whack them over the head. That's the Chicago way...

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 1st, 2011, 04:30 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Pro-union protests grow louder. WHAT?
Charlie Sheen tells his side of the story, as davidlhsl and mac122 take copious notes.
Soccer player kicks owl, could face jail. Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!
Gingrich to form prez committee. Correction: Pez Committee
Baby's laugh goes viral. I'm glad it wasn't his diaper.
12 places to see spring bloom beauty. Number 1 on the list: Lindsey Lohan's jail cell.
Teacher fired for bumper sticker which reads, "Honk if you love Honkeys!"
Christina Aguilera detained by police to identify Charlie Sheen in a lineup.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Charlie Sheen tells his side of the story, as davidlhsl and mac122 take copious notes.
The next great game to sweep the nation will be "Guess the Crazy". You'll be given a quote and you'll have to guess whether it came from Sheen or Gadhafi. Here are some samples:
"Defeat is not an option." Sheen or Gadhafi?
"My people love me." Sheen or Gadhafi?

Iguana meat seized at Texas-Mexico border. Well, guess I'll have to change the menu for the party.

Brainy congressman beats 'Jeopardy' computer. Stop the presses!! That's unheard of!! I'm completely blown away by this!!! There's a "brainy" congressman????

Report: Army targeted U.S. senators with psy-ops. Until the previous headline, I wasn't worried about this. If one congressman has a brain, there could be more...

70 percent find piracy socially acceptable, says poll. The ugly heritage of Captain Jack Sparrow.

Charlie Sheen is now 'winning' on Twitter. Surely, this is a sign of the approaching apocalypse.

Charlie Sheen tells NBC News that police removed his twin boys from his home. Perhaps there is hope after all.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:32 PM

Calif. woman survives 35-mile ride on minivan hood. Wonder if she was trying to keep him from joining the police force.

Woman sues after slipping on banana peel, sliding into the cat which clings to her face, then stumbles into the wall causing the shelf of bowling balls to tip over dropping them one by one on her head, then...

The 'Ghost Cat' Is Extinct, Feds Claim. Yeah, that's what the government scientist in the movies always says just before the "Ghost Cat" eats your brain.

Euthanized Oklahoma Puppy Rises From the 'Dead,' Looking For a Home and BRAINS!

Tang Dynasty Piece Uncovered In Newark. Who knew powdered breakfast drinks developed for the space program could have dynasties?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
The next great game to sweep the nation will be "Guess the Crazy". You'll be given a quote and you'll have to guess whether it came from Sheen or Gadhafi. Here are some samples:
From an MSNBC article today:
Quote:
Gadhafi has been a common comparison. Comedy site FunnyOrDie.com has promoted a video of Sheen interviewing the Libyan leader. There are also quote generators being passed around where one determines whether a quote comes from Sheen or Gadhafi.
I shoulda copyrighted that idea!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 3rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
From an MSNBC article today:
Quote:
Gadhafi has been a common comparison. Comedy site FunnyOrDie.com has promoted a video of Sheen interviewing the Libyan leader. There are also quote generators being passed around where one determines whether a quote comes from Sheen or Gadhafi.
I shoulda copyrighted that idea!
You should have seen the Daily Show either two days ago or yesterday; Charlie Sheen was the translator during Gadhafi"s "interview".
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Your phone is dirtier than a toilet seat. At 99 cents a minute, I should hope so.
Sheen's antics and Galliano's fall are apparently more important to the media than actual news.
'Blade Runner' prequel in the works? Yes, it will be called 'Blade Walker.'
Airfares rise because we keep flying. So if I stop eating, will prices at Red Lobster go down?
Marine's dad: Pickets will draw gunfire. I certainly hope so. (My one political comment, if you're familiar with Westboro Cult.)
Good news about jobs. He's doing fine and will return to good health. Oh, you're not talking about Steve, are you?
'Sweat lodge' scene described by witness: "It was sweaty. You know. Lots and lots of sweat. Just pouring down. Sweat. Want me to draw you a picture?"
Stolen artifacts seized at airport. That's my shampoo, you idiots!!!
Damon cautious of Hollywood lifestyle, but is willing to party with Charlie Sheen anytime.

Last edited by davidlhsl; March 4th, 2011 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Fixed!
Old March 4th, 2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Marine's dad: Pickets will draw gunfire. I certainly hope so. (My one political comment, if you're familiar with Westboro so-called Baptist so-called Church.).
Fixed. As a Baptist, I cringe every time I hear that group's name.

After the Blade Runner prequel, they could do a kids cartoon show "Blade Crawler" or "Blade-Rats".

572-Pound Spokesman for Unhealthy Eatery Dies. Now, there's a surprise.

Steven Tyler's Beauty Routine: Facials and Fake Eyelashes. Keep on Rock...oh, never mind.

Tear gas, gunshots reported at Tripoli protests. Or was that at Sheen's house. I'm so confused!?!?!

Some see poetry in Sheen's 'Adonis DNA'. Some apparently are using the same chemicals as Charlie.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 4th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Quote:
Marine's dad: Pickets will draw gunfire. I certainly hope so. (My one political comment, if you're familiar with Westboro so-called Baptist so-called Church.).
Fixed. As a Baptist, I cringe every time I hear that group's name.
I was raised as a Southern Baptist. Great point, and edited.
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM

There are enough times we Baptists do just fine looking stupid on our own without Westboro's help.

Sheen claims 'Two and a Half Men' coming back. Charlie will now play the part of the "Half", though.

Mike Myers secretly married five months ago. No one was more surprised than his new bride.

Air Force's X-37B due for secret mission Friday. Um, how "secret" can it be when it's all over the news?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General