Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 19th, 2011, 04:58 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

I'm new,and I don't know how this works, so hopefully you didn't do the battle yet and I won't look like a noob.I am going to vote with everybody else.

Captain Canuck good luck! (hope this works!)
Old January 19th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
I'm new,and I don't know how this works, so hopefully you didn't do the battle yet and I won't look like a noob.I am going to vote with everybody else.

One of the two (in rare cases, 3 or 4) opponents post the armies of a battle. Players vote on which of the players they think will win. This, along with the previous votes, decide their record. If you guessed 3 right and 1 wrong, you would be 3-1 and post your record before voting.

You can't just decide to pick both to win

After a certain amount of time (usually a week) the opponents will post a report. These include a step-by-step battle, sometimes with pictures, and in the case of this thread, a video.

I hope this helped. If it didn't, PM me.

-Robber
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:07 AM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Welcome to the site.

stingers>everything else
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:24 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going with the Captain for this one, I like the bonding of high attack creatures. I think it'll overwhelm the WFS.
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:36 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Hi, welcome. Like robber said, its pretty easy. Captain Canuck and I post which armies we plan on using and the map we will be playing on. We usually post a few days before we actually play the game. Even if we play the game, we don't reveal the winner until after production of the video is finished. Anyway...we post the armies, people predict the winner (the stats point to me BTW, but I am often the underdog in the poll), we play the game video recorder in hand, Captain Canuck takes the camera home, edits the game for content and time, adds some tricks to make it worthwhile and posts it.

If you want to keep track of your record, thats up to you, some do, some don't. If you want to point out where we messed up, you can, some do... we feel appropriately abashed afterwards. If you think Captains in-game effects rock (they totally do) just say that you liked them. My only request is that you post your comments about gameplay in spoiler boxes so that others can play even after the videos are long over.

Its a fun thread, we're in our third year of production and we've gone from typing the reports, through photos and now rule the youtube heroscape game section (we're huge in the Netherlands!). We just started doing this to have fun, and are glad that you've chosen to play along.

~legoboy
P.S. Captain hates dogs and old people. Don't vote for him.
Old January 20th, 2011, 04:29 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

I am too lazy to respond to each comment so just wanted to say thanks for the support and clearing things up.

Hope I get my first win!
Old January 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

These guys put a lot of time and effort in production, the least you could do is not be "too lazy to respond". Shows no respect.

Anyway, I see you guys are back at it, I'm glad. I Didn't get a chance to vote on the last couple battles, I thought you guys stopped! I am going to have to check my record I am either 2-0 or 3-0.

My vote: The Cap (Orcs covered in bacon, mmmmm)

The Ogre (big dumbo, as I call him) will have trouble with the WF's, but the Orcs will not. Skahen's range might make the difference, if played right. I also really like how she is paired with Mikka, Cover Fire with Skahen to get Mikka on Shadow spaces and she is lethal from there.

This should be a good one!

I Came, I Dropped, I Conquered.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
~legoboy
Legoboy thinks Michael Vick is a nice man AND he was "making out" during Schindler's List!!! (for all you Seinfeld followers). Anyway, a vote for Legoboy is a vote for communism...don't do it!!!

In other news...the game has been played, and I am working on the video. I have the intro nearly finished (that typically takes the longest to finish). I'm hoping to have it completed sometime this weekend. I'm glad to see that we're attracting new members to the thread...welcome to all.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Look forward to the results Captain. I have 3 dogs, but I voted for you anyway.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 21st, 2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
~legoboy
Legoboy thinks Michael Vick is a nice man AND he was "making out" during Schindler's List!!! (for all you Seinfeld followers). Anyway, a vote for Legoboy is a vote for communism...don't do it!!!

In other news...the game has been played, and I am working on the video. I have the intro nearly finished (that typically takes the longest to finish). I'm hoping to have it completed sometime this weekend. I'm glad to see that we're attracting new members to the thread...welcome to all.
Airdroppers got on me to respond to legoboy's and captain canuck's comment's, so wanted to say thanks again to captain canuck for welcoming me into the site. (I know I am not the only one but I kind of took it that way).
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:06 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Was at Canuck's casa yesterday, and saw the intro for the next video. Its pretty rockin'! Hurry up and get your votes in, the full video should be up in the next day or two.

Also, new twist coming with the next game. Keep watch here for more info.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

You guys are always on my radar. I'm excited.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports