Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 15th, 2011, 09:51 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Update: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from hist

Wow - I got mine, despite the fact that we moved from Manhattan to Queens in the interval. I guess that's a point for the USPS's forwarding more than WOTC, technically, but I'm still touched. I scored a Defenders of Kinsland pack, a Grok, a 10th redcoat, and Gurei-Oni. If I'm not mistaken, we've seen the entire contents of Aquilla's Alliance make appearances now. That box goes for $90 on eBay...

Oh, and I also only sent to Hasbro, not WoTC.

I'm still pretty steamed about the way they've handled Heroscape overall, but this is a big step towards improving my opinion of them, anyway...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Hmm... maybe this is why Aquilla's Alliance is so hard to find...
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:21 PM

brendrizzle Woo who?

It seems like they are holding back on us! They should sell all their extras for regular price to cool people like myself!
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:26 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

I got stuff in the mail today from WotC! And since I have them already, I'm going to offer them up for trading!

Zelrig!
What do you not have? That I could trade you for that
Zelrig!

My customs HERE. <-----
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work" -Edison
Old January 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

I got a pack of groks with cards Gurei-Oni, Spartacus, and one Yari with out cards.

stingers>everything else
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Got a pack of Groks, an extra lone Grok, Moriko and Jotun. Box said 5.83 for shipping.

Seems like most people got one Grok - mine was the one leaning back with the chain way up behind - what did others get? My guess is that when someone calls and says they bought a new pack and got a damaged figure or are missing something (i.e. get two of the same sculpts in a pack, or wrong cards) WotC Support opens a new pack from stock and sends what they need, so what they gave us loose was leftovers from these opened packs. I guess it is nice they gave us something, but is giving us the "leftovers" really that nice?

I guess if I got a figure from Aquilla's Alliance I wouldn't be complaining, but I think the point of us being heard and even getting a letter back actually accomplished what we set out to due. So I guess Kudos to WotC, and hopefully they can tell what we did to a potential buyer so they know that thre are dedicated fans about there and would be more likely to buy.
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Perhaps these figures are leftovers from the Heroscape room?
Old January 17th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For the record, I got Heroes of the Molten Sea, plus the single figures Zelrig, Cyprien, and Warden 816. I have all the figures already, but it's a nice gesture regardless.
Old January 17th, 2011, 11:15 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I got a Gok pack and Nilfhiem, Warden 816, and Isamu without cards, all but the Grok new to me. In the letter does it sound like they're reconsidering Heroscape? It does to me.
Old January 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's not the impression that I got. Really it was just an acknowledgment of all the tiles and letters that they and Hasbro received in response to the discontinuation of Heroscape.

Which is cool.

Most times you'd wind up with generic response that doesn't even mention the subject at hand.

Enjoy the Nilfheim-- I wish we had one. We got to see one in action at our first tournament last weekend as it took out Braxas and Major Q9. Boom!

Themed Heroscape armies are loads of fun. Not too practical (or winning!), but very fun.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Good Trades: Porkins; phil413ican; Grison; twigleg2; mac122; Vydar; Tokah Phatee; dart48; wytefang; SgtHulka
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Update: I did get a package from WOTC today. A sealed pack of Grok Riders, and 3 loose figures without cards; Cyprien, Zetacron, & Jorhdawn. Since I have the 3 loose figures already, I am either going to repaint them into custom figures or print out the cards on some nice paper and give them away as prizes at a tourney.

I'm just really happy to get a response and know that we were heard.

*Edit* Oh, and the packaging material they used looks like it can be turned into some really cool camo mesh netting like they used in Korea or Nam.

Last edited by Yodaking; January 18th, 2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old January 20th, 2011, 09:14 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
That's not the impression that I got. Really it was just an acknowledgment of all the tiles and letters that they and Hasbro received in response to the discontinuation of Heroscape.

Which is cool.

Most times you'd wind up with generic response that doesn't even mention the subject at hand.

Enjoy the Nilfheim-- I wish we had one. We got to see one in action at our first tournament last weekend as it took out Braxas and Major Q9. Boom!
By reconsider I meant that say, on a board of around twelve peolple one got up and said "Wait lets think about this" and was out voted and Heroscape is still to be discontinued.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News