Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 9th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 01-08!

Oh, man. I haven't clicked on this thread in nearly long enough. These customs are amazing, every one.

I have a question about your marro. Their paint looks a lot like the official marro; how do you achieve this look? Mine either turn out too pink or too yellow.

I vote for the Vydar Kyrie, by the way.

As always, great work.
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

I'd love to see a Vydar Kyrie, but beware, if you touch an Agent Carr figure... we cannot be held responsible for the results (end of the world, already!?)

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old January 9th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Agent Carr doesn't need wings to fly.
Oops! Wrong thread!

Old January 10th, 2011, 12:08 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 01-04!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Anyway, Today's figure: Lord Greysun! Not much to say, he's just a pseudo-historical Warlord/Commander type that follows Eniar.

Made from: upper body and shoulder shield from a Knight if Weston, lower body from Spartacus, fur cape from Marcus Decimus Gallus, tower shield from a Roman Legionnaire, ax from an Axegrinder, and FixIt Sculpt.

...so, Popshot Hotquizzes! Which would you rather see next: A Hero for the Dzu-Teh or a Vydar Kyrie Hero?
(Just sounds like a fresher idea.)

Enchanted Cape

Whenever Lord Greysun or a figure adjacent to Lord Graysun rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, roll two additional defense dice. If Lord Graysun is the target of the attack, all excess shields rolled for defense during the attack count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Haters Gonna Hate

Whenever Lord Graysun rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an enraged PETA member, one shield will block all damage.

(Sometimes one power is all a figure needs, though this power is a little bit of a compound power.)

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old January 10th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

You know, that guy looks like he would pass as a Viking, possibly Dreadgul... INSPIRATION!

NAME?
Human
U. Hero
Champion
Wild
Med. 4

Life - 5
Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 3
Defense - 4
PV?

The Tarns Must Die (or Enemy of the Tarns, or Grudge) - --- Rolls 1 additional die when attacking an opponent's figure that follows Jandar.

One Shield Defense

Cleave

Oh, and the general compliments again, SoundWarp, yet another ultra-impressive mod (though I shed a single tear for the KoW and Axegrinder lost...)

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old January 10th, 2011, 04:17 AM

lxnrhinners is surprisingly tart
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 11-17!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Thanks all

Today's update: the Twilight Clan Assassins! Basically, these two are Isamu's lackey's, but unlike him they're fine with using modern weaponry and equipment.

Made from: more stuff than I care to list right now.

Well at this point I suppose I should make the inevitable Twilight joke, but I don’t know anything about the movie beyond it involving Zombies or something and romance. So y’all can just make your own.
these are kinda too epic for words. ILOVEM.

~LX

*** Time Lords vs. Taelord: DoctorScape ***

*** Reusing Missed Attacks?: Love Your Planet, Hate Your Opponent's Krav Maga ***

~ If we knew the meaning of life, life would have no meaning. ~
Old January 10th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Man, haven't looked at these in a while. As always, pure awesomeness. Though this will be my first comment on this thread. Goodjob!

(oh yeah, I vote for Dzu-Teh hero. Awesomer.)

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Great job! Vydar Kyrie hero.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:51 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Wow.
I vote Vydar kyrie hero.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old January 11th, 2011, 09:03 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

Dzu-tuh hero

stingers>everything else
Old January 11th, 2011, 09:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The latest two aren't my favorites, but still great work.

I vote for Vydar Kryie Hero (I know it's been done, but I wanna see it SOUNDWARP done. )

Oh, and can I please please pleeeEEEeeeAAAAaaaase buy those awesome ninja assassin chicks?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 13th, 2011, 12:02 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Dude, how do you take such crystal-clear pictures? I'm interested because I have a few mods I'm working on right now that I'd like to make cards for. So I can't go the lazy route and photoshop new colors on online photos like I've been doing. My digital camera is pretty basic, and in the past, taking good close-ups has been tricky, but any tips you could give would be helpful (unless they're lame, like "point the camera at the figure," in which case, don't bother).
You might want to try a set up like this, to make sure you get plenty of light. You really need a lot of light to get good close-up shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Also your Orc customs are spot on! What did you use for their blue skin and wash? It comes out a great match to the original.
( Do you use Games worshop paints by any chance and if so, can you say what colors you used for the orc skin /wash? )
Well, most of my Orcs didn't need their skin painted, but on the ones that did I just mixed some teal, light blue, and grey 'till I got a color that seemed to work.

I don't use GW paints so I can't help you there, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Were you to make a Vydar Kyrie, would I have permission to use it for my Vydar Kyrie card?
Sorry, but I really prefer to make the cards for my figures myself. Feel free to suggest powers though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Oh, man. I haven't clicked on this thread in nearly long enough. These customs are amazing, every one.

I have a question about your marro. Their paint looks a lot like the official marro; how do you achieve this look? Mine either turn out too pink or too yellow.
Nice to hear from you again

On the Marro, I start with a really light (almost white) yellow-tan base color on the parts I sculpted. Then I do a 'black'wash of dark red over all the parts I painted, seems to work pretty well for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Oh, and can I please please pleeeEEEeeeAAAAaaaase buy those awesome ninja assassin chicks?
Sorry, but I don't sell my customs. On the bright side, those two are pretty easy to make yourself with the right parts.

Well, it looks like Vydar Kyrie won the vote. I kind of regret doing this now, since I doubt the figure will live up to expectations, oh well

Anyway, Today's figure Ahalya the Kyrie Warrior. Not much to say, just Vydar Kyrie assassin type person.

Made from: body from Saylind, head and wings from Raelin 2.0, lower arms from the female Krav Maga Agent, gun from Agent Carr and a Nakita Agent, dagger from a Mage Knight figure, and FixIt Sculpt.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions