Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 12th, 2009, 04:32 PM

mr.potato is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Retlaw's Repaints Updated 9/6

i want to do some repaints as well, but how do all of you get those cards look like the real ones?

Eh sir, I don't think killing jezus is very christian
Old October 19th, 2009, 04:11 PM

elyk Woo who?
Re: Retlaw's Repaints Updated 9/6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.potato View Post
i want to do some repaints as well, but how do all of you get those cards look like the real ones?
You can find card templates in the downloads section of the site, under customs.
Old March 21st, 2010, 08:49 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Retlaw's Customs Updated 03/21/10

It's been a long time, but I have done a few "customs" on existing figures recently. They are added to the end of the first post.
Old November 26th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Added Samuel Brown repaint pictures to the end of the first post.
Old November 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

are you going to sell thoughs . I'd buy them and you dont need eight of them, please.

stingers>everything else
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Short answer - probably yes. But the question is what price is fair?

The two that are the right sculpture are already spoken for (one for me and one for my son's friend).

BTW, I also ordered one (they won't let you order multiple) of the $3 sets of soldiers/wolves from Hasbro Toy Shop and will be repainting the 10th as well.
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:34 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart
Re: Retlaw's Customs Updated 11/26/10

Cool. What you should do is take what you think you put in to them (paint and the actual figures). then consider shipping and that should be your price. Maybe add a little for profit but that is not necessary.

stingers>everything else
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Re: Retlaw's Customs Updated 11/26/10

It's been a while, but finally got around to some new "customs". This time some terrain. The original idea for this came from work done by cobravigon (he's done a lot of nice custom work).

I bought the grass at Michaels for $3 (was on sale for 1/2 price). I was able to get 5x2hex and 5x1hex from one "grass mat". The tiles are some extra grass terrain I had on hand. Was pretty simple to drill holes in the tiles (2 small holes in a single hex and 3 in a double hex), cut the grass mat apart. The tops of the grass are held to base with a simple "tab a/slot b" push together connection, so pulling them apart was easy. Then it is simply insert the tab from the bottom of the tile through the hole and push the top back on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards