Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 7th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TV Show: The Venture Brothers

The new season (or second half of the old season or whatever) starts this Sunday the 12th.

Old September 8th, 2010, 08:03 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

...and check out Brock's hot ex-girlfriend, Molotov. A show with its own brand of strangeness, which is what you want to see in an indy animation!
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

I really like The Venture Bros. But because I have to work early in the mornings most of the time, I can't always stay awake long enough to watch it. I watch what I can and sometimes I get so confused, Like who is that guy that replaced Brock, I think his name was SGT. Hatred. Is there anyplace online I can watch episodes and catch up with the new seasons?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV