Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 19th, 2007, 09:38 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
The Sentinal files, Customs by Ded

Code:
Acessing...

Enter Passcode.

Processing...

Acess granted, extracting files...

extraction complete. 

File Name: Fin Fang Foom, Foe of Iron man.

Code:

File Name: Grenadier, no data on allience.

Code:

File Name: Deadpool, Mercenary, mostly alligns himself with the heros.

Code:
 End of Files,  Check in for updates periodicly for information on mutants.  Requesting feedback from Other sentinals, regardless of rank. 

End transmistion
Sentinal Mark II

FINISH HIM!
Old August 24th, 2007, 08:20 PM

Code:
{refresh}

FINISH HIM!
Old August 27th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
The main thing that sticks out when I look at these is the fonts don't mesh well with the cards, try sticking to the Arials, they look best, I often use Comic on my Marvel customs as well though, as it fits pretty well.

SPECIAL ABILITIES should always be all caps, as should the SIDE BAR and the UNIT NAME.

These things should greatly approve your cards looks.

Now, onto the cards, I have no idea who any of these are, so I'll be just eyeing them up from a basic perspective.

Fin Fang Foom - Looks alright, though his name should be written out. Seems like he'd be cake to kill though.

You need to adjust the font on Grenader, I can't get my eyes to focus on it properly. Also I think you mispelled his name, should it not be Grenadier?

Deadpool - Roll d20 should say roll the 20-sided die. Taunt is confusing, does that unit attack immediately? Does it attack during it's turn? Are you supposed to remember who was taunted, or is their a token for it?

Later,
Lotus
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus

Fin Fang Foom - Looks alright, though his name should be written out. Seems like he'd be cake to kill though.
Think so? I tryed him out and he's pretty hard to puch though unless you've got more than 6 attack dice.

Quote:
You need to adjust the font on Grenader, I can't get my eyes to focus on it properly. Also I think you mispelled his name, should it not be Grenadier?
The reason the font on Grenadier's [yes I spelled it wrong ] font is so small is because the next largest font doesn't leave room to put Smoke grenade in.

Here's his stats.

GRENADE MASTER SPECIAL ATTACK
range 5 attack 3/5 lob 18

Quote:
Instead of a normal attack, you may choose to use a grenade. If you choose a frag grenade choose a figure with in 5 spaces of Grenadier, all figure ajacent to the chosen figure are effected. Roll 5 attack dice once for all figures affected, roll defence sepratly. If you choose a napalm grenade choose a figure with in 5 spaces of Grenadier, all figure with in 2 spaces of the chosen figure are effected. Roll 5 attack dice for the targeted figure, and 3 for the remaining figures effected.

SMOKE GRENADE 11

[This is basicly the ninja's dissapear, exept you move 5 spaces]
Quote:
Deadpool - Roll d20 should say roll the 20-sided die. Taunt is confusing, does that unit attack immediately?
The reason I say Roll the D-20 is to save room for the rest of the power. No the unit can choose not to attack and does not have to attack immeadiatly.
Quote:
Does it attack during it's turn?
Yes.
Quote:
Are you supposed to remember who was taunted, or is their a token for it?
Taunt only lasts for the unit's turn so it's easy to remember the figure who you taunted. And I guess I screwed up the wording a bit, It should say...

Taunt 13

Before an enemy figure that is with in 4 clear LOS spaces of deadpool takes his turn, you may roll the D-20. If you roll a 13 or higher that rolls 3 attack dice this turn if he does not attack deadpool.

FINISH HIM!
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:07 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
The 2 additional lines on FFF's fire attack are a little hard to understand due to the hex nature of HS terrain - are these lines starting slightly farther from or closer to FFF than the center line? Maybe a diagram on the card would help.
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Fin Fang Foom's Defense should still be upped to 4 or 5 to accurately depict him, which means his points would need a boost as well.

And there are some type-os

Inpenetrable Skin.

Conqueror

Special Attack should be capitalized in Dragon's Flame, as should Hero in Unique Hero.

His species should be Makluan (he hails from the alien planet Maklu IV).

His "Flame" is also supposed to be an acidic mist more akin to Braxas' Acid Breath than Mimring's flame. Although it resembles fire, it is still a mist.
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Warrior
Fin Fang Foom's Defense should still be upped to 4 or 5 to accurately depict him, which means his points would need a boost as well.

And there are some type-os

Inpenetrable Skin.

Conqueror

Special Attack should be capitalized in Dragon's Flame, as should Hero in Unique Hero.

His species should be Makluan (he hails from the alien planet Maklu IV).

His "Flame" is also supposed to be an acidic mist more akin to Braxas' Acid Breath than Mimring's flame. Although it resembles fire, it is still a mist.
I'm going to make the changes today, I'll also get the diagram up. Also, look for Mystique's card soon.

FINISH HIM!
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Looking forward to it.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Added toA-Z Comic Hero Custom Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations