Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 19th, 2020, 04:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I just recently also looked up how the mantic points are looked up. It turns out that the saviors box for call to arms that I just got in has the all out war cards for all the saviors and an extra call to arms card for my other Negan mini. Surprisingly though that box didnt come with any additional mantic points like the other card boxes did. The card booster boxes for call to arms come with so many cards for additional characters I dont have along with cards for all my other sets that Ive decided to use a bunch of my modern zombicide survivors for all the additional characters as proxies. I laminate all my cards so Im going to take photos of all my zombicide survivors and tape those mini pics over the original mini pics on the laminated cards. That will allow me to use all the characters they have made without having to buy additional models while getting to reuse my zombicide minis. I already use zombicide zombies as extra walkers for big games and they work out perfectly. I painted a whole prison booster box of zombies we have been using. Pretty cool. I really love the streamlined rules for the call to arms after getting to read over them and check out the cards. Ive got about 25 mantic points so Im not sure when Ill be getting a michonne. I figured my latest box would have more mantic points in it but it didnt. In other wargame news, I bought a few more models for wrath of kings on miniature markets big sale along with its legit rulebook. For 8 bucks the rulebook was worth it. Its a big hardback book with lots of great art inside. I also picked up starter boxes of two of the 3 factions I got a few sets of before. I now have 3 pretty decent sized armies for the game. I also picked up a b1 battledroid upgrade booster for legion. That with all the other expansions I bought along with the couple of droid tanks my brother just modeled and printed we should have a full arsenal of new units. I just need to keep painting and assembling all of them. I finished painting a clone sabre tank last night and am going to make some republic decals for it on my cricut machine. I also got some harder to find zombicide black plague boosters in my last order on sale as well. Im not sure why but the stormtrooper and phase 1 clone trooper upgrade packs are sold out everywhere for normal prices. Looks like Ill be putting my resin printer to work on those.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

So excited. I finally found a reasonably priced Imperial stormtrooper upgrade pack from a game store I buy from in new york on ebay. Another fun thing that me and my brother are doing is cranking out loads of terrain for his game table at his house. I needed a break from printing terrain for me because Id have to paint it. Hes really good at 3d modeling and is going to do a reskinned army for legion. He likes playing rebels but hes going to make figures from some video games we enjoy called ratchet and clank and jak and daxter. Older playstation2 and ps3 games. He found a bunch of models and is converting them to printable files. After he converts the files, we will reskin each rebel card to look like the group of characters he has but keep the stats the same. We are building his battlefield terrain pieces to match. We are printing all the terrain on our 3 fdm printers and Ill be printing his armies on my resin printer. Its going to be super cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 23rd, 2020, 04:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Sounds great @TREX . Legion it up.

I'm not gaming with anyone for a while, we're serious about social distancing. Not seeing friends or family, just going to work at the hospital, stopping for gas, drug store or grocery store. That's it. Same with my wife. This is the second week my daughters are out of school and may not go back for the rest of the year. One daughter works at a veterinarian clinic and has gotten a lot more hours now being out of school, and they don't let owners in the clinic anymore, so the staff has to go out to the parking lot to get the animals.

Lots of stuff closed now.

But I did get a couple games of Rangers of Shadow Deep played over the past couple weeks. Also, I started playtesting a solo/co-op game for the company that makes The Drowned Earth miniatures game that I love. So I can still get my gaming in

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; March 23rd, 2020 at 06:10 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Frostgrave is now free!! I never forgot how tempting it looked and now I have no excuse. Just have to remember to download when I’m not on my phone.

https://therenaissancetroll.blogspot...-free.html?m=1

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Frostgrave is now free!! I never forgot how tempting it looked and now I have no excuse. Just have to remember to download when I’m not on my phone.

https://therenaissancetroll.blogspot...-free.html?m=1
That's awesome DS! Hope you get to play it.

Old March 28th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just started a new Frostgrave campaign with my daughter last night. Got the next scenario setup already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:01 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here are some pics of the upcoming scenario. It is set in a great hall.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KzsbAs1Z2jkWATGd7

Quote:
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So cool. Thanks for sharing!
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Nice @quozl

Look forward to hearing how it went.

Old March 28th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love the use of LEGO’s with this game! Are you counting squares instead of bothering with a ruler? Because I would.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I love that base map. Is that something you can buy?
It looks like a screen.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:39 PM

It's an anti-fatigue floor mat that I think I bought at Harbor Freight. I cut it down to size and drew in all the 1 inch squares with a sharpie and a yardstick. We mostly just use the squares for all measuring but we do have some mini tape measures for checking distance and line of sight for things that aren't easily seen by the squares.

And I love having a ton of Heroscape and Lego. You can make pretty much anything with it.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures