Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Electro

The Book of Electro

C3G MARVEL WAVE 10
TERRIFYING TEAM-UPS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #028-030 / Electro.
Character Bio - After Maxwell Dillon's father abandoned the family when he was 8 years-old, his mother became overprotective. That, combined with his constant moving, made it very difficult for Maxwell to make friends and caused him to develop an inferiority complex. As Maxwell got older, he decided that he wanted to be an electrical engineer. Maxwell's mother became worried that he would fail and be disappointed, so she convinced him that he wasn’t smart enough for that job. Therefore, Maxwell settled for becoming a linesman for an electric company. One day, while Maxwell was repairing a power line, there was a lightning accident that resulted in a mutagenic change in his nervous system, turning Dillon into a living electrical capacitor. At first, his powers were weak; but over time, Maxwell discovered ways to increase his capacity for generating electricity. One day, he was confronted by a gun wielding thug whom he owed money. When the thug drew his gun, Maxwell blasted him with a bolt of lightning through the man’s chest. It was the first time he’d killed a person, and he soon took the name Electro and became a professional criminal.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial Playtest: Hahma
  • Second Playtest: Tickle
  • Third Playtest: Johnny
  • Art by: *** (updated by A3n)

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:10 PM. Reason: png
Old October 26th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Electro - Design Phase

NAME = ELECTRO
SECRET IDENTITY = MAXWELL DILLON

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = INSECURE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 135

ELECTROSTATIC BOLT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose any figures within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure to be affected by the attack. For each additional figure chosen, roll 1 fewer attack die. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Any affected figure that occupies a water space rolls 1 fewer defense die. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Electrostatic Bolt Special Attack.

ELECTRIC SKIN 12
If any figure without the Electrically Charged special power moves adjacent to Electro, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that figure receives one wound, and you may roll again for Electric Skin. Figures may be initially targeted only as they move adjacent to Electro.

ELECTRICALLY CHARGED
Electro rolls 1 fewer defense die when he is on a water space.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; March 21st, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set. Its model number and name is 028-030 / Electro.

I like the powers. Looks like you have represented him nicely.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:49 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Electro Static Bolt Special Attack
Range 5 + Special. Att 5 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and you may also choose any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure to also be affected by the attack. For each additional figure chosen, roll 1 fewer attack die. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Any affected figure that occupies a water or swamp water space rolls 1 fewer defense die. Figures with the Electrically Charged Special Power are not affected by this special attack.

Electric Skin 11
If an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Electro, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, the opponent's figure receives one wound. Figures may be targeted only as they move into engagement with Electro. Figures with Electrically Charged Special Power are not affected by this attack.

Electrically Charged
Electro rolls 1 fewer defense die when he is on a water or swamp water space.
Electrically Charged shouldn't be as niche as only working against SAs IMO.

All the edits were based on official cards and our fewer VS less aesthetic.

Great card btw.
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great card Hahma. I like it a lot & I think it's probably ready for a playtest already. Well done.

Cheers
Old October 26th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set. Its model number and name is 028-030 / Electro.

I like the powers. Looks like you have represented him nicely.
Thanks Sir G, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Electro Static Bolt Special Attack
Choose a figure to attack and you may also choose any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure to also be affected by the attack. For each additional figure chosen, roll 1 fewer attack die. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Any affected figure that occupies a water or swamp water space rolls 1 fewer defense die. Figures with the Electrically Charged Special Power are not affected by this special attack.

Electric Skin 11
If an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Electro, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, the opponent's figure receives one wound. Figures may be targeted only as they move into engagement with Electro. Figures with Electrically Charged Special Power are not affected by this attack.

Electrically Charged
Electrically Charged shouldn't be as niche as only working against SAs IMO.

All the edits were based on official cards and our fewer VS less aesthetic.

Great card btw.
Thanks for the wording help Griff. For Electrically Charged, I had used what GreyOwl had from his list of what we went with way back when. We'll have to discuss the change and such to make sure that this is the final version to be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Great card Hahma. I like it a lot & I think it's probably ready for a playtest already. Well done.

Cheers
Thanks A3n. I was excited about the Electro Static attack for something different. The rest I tried to keep pretty simple.

Old October 26th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Is it Electro Static Bolt SA because Electro is the figure? Because electrostatic is one word. Separating the two makes it sound like the "static bolt" is Electro's, instead of the bolt being "electrostatic".

Does that make any sense?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 26th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry if I sounded critical earlier, I love this design, especially the way you have conceptualized Electricity in that SA. But I had already seen this design while talking with you about how to conceptualize electricity a month ago. But I do love this.

Also, do you think the Electric Skin 11 could be a frenzy roll that is conditional on inflicting damage? That way it could electrify someone for multiple wounds. Could be fun, and it would show how electricity can "run" and go wild.

Last edited by Griffin; October 26th, 2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Is it Electro Static Bolt SA because Electro is the figure? Because electrostatic is one word. Separating the two makes it sound like the "static bolt" is Electro's, instead of the bolt being "electrostatic".

Does that make any sense?
Yeah, thanks Sir G. I had it written correctly at some point in my notes but when I put it from paper to Word, I must have had a brainfart. It is certainly supposed to be Electrostatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Sorry if I sounded critical earlier, I love this design, especially the way you have conceptualized Electricity in that SA. But I had already seen this design while talking with you about how to conceptualize electricity a month ago. But I do love this.

Also, do you think the Electric Skin 11 could be a frenzy roll that is conditional on inflicting damage? That way it could electrify someone for multiple wounds. Could be fun, and it would show how electricity can "run" and go wild.
I didn't think you were being critical, just helpful. I have ideas, but don't always get the wording right. That's what's great about the team effort of C3G.

I can go with that idea for frenzy with Electric Skin because sometimes when people are getting electrocuted, they have to be physically knocked away from whatever is zapping them. I'll see what others think first before making the change.

Old October 26th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Electrostatic Bolt Special Attack
Choose a figure to attack. and yYou may also choose any figures within 4 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure to also be affected by the attack. For each additional figure chosen, roll 1 fewer attack die. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Any affected figure that occupies a water or swamp water space rolls 1 fewer defense die. Figures with the Electrically Charged Special Power are not affected by this special attack.

Electric Skin 11
If an opponent's figure moves adjacent to Electro, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, the opponent's figure receives one wound. Figures may be targeted only as they move into engagement with Electro. Figures with Electrically Charged Special Power are not affected by this attack special power.

Electrically Charged

I like it all a lot! I also like the idea of going frenzy on Electric Skin. If you're right next to a live wire, you don't just get shocked once and that's it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 26th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks Bats I made the suggested changes and I also changed Electric Skin 11 to allow for further wounds. I'm not sure if the wording is tight, but the idea is there anyway.

Old October 26th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks solid to me. Sujoah is your guy to double check this, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library