Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old August 14th, 2021, 06:20 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

SCAPECON II: July 13-17, 2022

Holiday Inn Airport Hotel, 8555 Stansted Drive, Indianapolis, IN

BADGE OPTIONS:
$375: ScapeCon II Badge (15 Available)
$325: ScapeCon II No Breakfast Badge (5 Available)
$110: ScapeCon II 1-Day Badge
$95: ScapeCon II 1-Day No Breakfast Badge
$50: ScapeCon II Wednesday or Sunday 1- Day Badge

1-Day Badge Availability:
Wednesday: 9
Thursday: 11
Friday: 9
Saturday: 9
Sunday: 11

Badge Details:
$375 ScapeCon II Badge includes: 5 days of gaming; 11 meals (Wednesday dinner-Sunday breakfast); t-shirt; and prize support (prizes for coming, prizes for playing, and prizes for winning).
$325 ScapeCon II No Breakfast Badge includes: all of the above except for all four breakfasts.
$110 ScapeCon II 1-Day Badge includes: 1 day of gaming; all meals offered on that day (and mid-morning coffee); and prize support (prizes for coming, prizes for playing, and prizes for winning) (NO T-SHIRT INCLUDED, but we'll be selling extras at the Con).
$95 ScapeCon II 1-Day No Breakfast Badge includes: 1 day of gaming; Lunch and Dinner; and prize support (prizes for coming, prizes for playing, and prizes for winning) (NO T-SHIRT INCLUDED, but we'll be selling extras at the Con).
$50 ScapeCon II Wednesday or Sunday 1-Day Badge includes: 1 tournament of gaming; 1 meal; and prize support (prizes for coming, prizes for playing, and prizes for winning) (NO T-SHIRT INCLUDED, but we'll be selling extras at the Con).

IMPORTANT DEPOSIT DATES:
March 5th, 2022: $200: due date for ScapeCon II first ($200) deposit. If you pay your first deposit by this date, then you will receive 3 extra-exclusive alt-art cards.
April 2nd, 2022: ScapeCon II events are posted. Once you have paid for your badge in full, you can sign up for events.
May 1st, 2022: one-day badges go on sale. Again, once you have bought your badge, you may sign up for events.
July 7th, 2022: FINAL DATE FOR PAYMENT (no t-shirt included after June 1st).

Hotel Information:
Our room block rooms are $129 a night. The hotel has set aside a block of 23 double queen rooms and 5 king rooms for our dates. You do not have to stay at the hotel.
Here is the link to the hotel block: ScapeCon 2022 Hotel Block

ScapeCon II Events
ScapeCon II Event Sign-Up

Please post or pm any questions you have. If you choose to pm, please direct all hotel/logistical questions to me. Please direct Heroscape/other gaming questions to OEAO. We hope to see you all at ScapeCon II in July!

Last edited by OEAO; January 14th, 2024 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Reworking
Old August 14th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Going:
1. OEAO
2. Dragon Ruler
3. HoundsRule
4. Chris Perkins
5. Vydar XLIII
6. Brean of Philly
7. Mr Wookiee
8. Mr Migraine
9. nick the ant
10. UltraLord
11. Earthling
12. Bodacious Blood
13. Megasilver
14. viideosayg
15. Dysole
16. Muskie
17. Earl of Sandwich
18. Johnny Frisbee
19. NecroBlade
20. Major Q23
21. Trivia Knight
22. infectedsloth
23. Joecrazy3193
24. The Orange Mailman
25. Tales of Valhalla
26. Tales of Valhalla +1
27. Boromir96
28. MKPlusUltra
29. Sir HeroScape
30. Master Roshi
31. Evantage
32. vegietarian18
33. vegie dad
34. Gingerkid16
35. Cleon
36. GucciiBoost
37. Kolton
38. Mr Chompy
39. Son of Chompy
40. Son of Chompy +1
41. S1R ART0R1US
42. UnseenShadowz
43. Garenex
44. ISB3
45. Deroche
46. Loki619
47. Samuel Frost 4
48. Phantom
49. Taelord Dees

Wednesday:
TheIsamu
TheIsamu +1

Thursday:
Heroscaper2010

Friday:
TheIsamu
TheIsamu +1
zeekthefreak

Saturday:
Oodle31
Oodle31 +1
zeekthefreak

Hope to see everyone there! It’ll be a blast!

Last edited by OEAO; July 11th, 2022 at 11:05 PM.
Old August 14th, 2021, 06:50 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Planning on it!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 14th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Put me down!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 14th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I plan to be there!
Old August 14th, 2021, 08:50 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I love it when people are well organized.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 14th, 2021, 09:15 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not sure how hard of a commitment you're looking for, but put me down as 90% likelihood for one slot.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 14th, 2021, 11:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’d like to but can’t make a hard and fast commitment yet.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 15th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Johnny and I are in!
Old August 15th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I hope you can make it out! We don’t need hard and fast commitments yet... but save the date!
Old August 15th, 2021, 01:17 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I hope you can make it out! We don’t need hard and fast commitments yet... but save the date!
Yeah gotta balance it with wanting to take our daughter to Disney land for the first time but thanks I hope to be there

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 15th, 2021, 01:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Minimal confidence but would love for myself and my fiancée (then wife ) to make it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon