Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 11th, 2021, 05:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Portable Toilet - Bowel movement

Cool. Nice work on these. Seems like just three quick updates then.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2021, 05:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated.
Old January 14th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Since we passed the updated rules, I propose we move to initial playtesting here.
Old January 14th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old January 14th, 2021, 12:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 14th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 14th, 2021, 04:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

This passes

I'll probably throw a few into my Vampirella test.
Old January 20th, 2021, 04:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just catching up here.

• Some DOs may have specific entrances/exits marked on the figure itself and the figure's Army Card. In this case the VDO can only be entered or exited from empty spaces within one space of that VDO and in the direction that the entrance/exit is directly facing.

Does this part of the rules apply to the Porta Potty? ie. Since I'll just be using a proxy, do I need to establish which direction the door is facing? Looking to place a bunch of different DO's on the map when I test these, so if I place a Truck DO next to a Porta Potty DO, next to a Toxic Waste Barrel DO, will I be able to just pass back and forth through the Porta Potty, jumping out on either side of the Truck? Thinking about using Deathstroke to try the pop out, shoot, pop back in strategy.

OCCUPYING DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS

Figures occupying a DO are still considered to be on the battlefield, controlled by the player whose army they are in, and occupying the same space (or spaces) as that DO for the purpose of counting spaces for range and power selection but not for the effects of any special terrain rules for that space.

Does this part mean this tip in the FP is no longer needed?

Don't forget that if your last remaining figures are all occupying a Portable Toilet that you will lose the game on account of having no remaining figures on the battlefield.

PARTIAL COVER AND FULL COVER

Figures occupying DO with Full Cover are never in clear sight of figures outside of that DO, never have clear sight on figures outside of that DO, and may never attack or be attacked by a figure outside of that DO.

I'm assuming this is a full coverage situation, but I don't see anything in the SP about it.
Old January 20th, 2021, 04:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, and do you want me to also play with the throwing DO rules? I may have to break out Hulk II so he can Throw Anything.
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just catching up here.

• Some DOs may have specific entrances/exits marked on the figure itself and the figure's Army Card. In this case the VDO can only be entered or exited from empty spaces within one space of that VDO and in the direction that the entrance/exit is directly facing.

Does this part of the rules apply to the Porta Potty? ie. Since I'll just be using a proxy, do I need to establish which direction the door is facing? Looking to place a bunch of different DO's on the map when I test these, so if I place a Truck DO next to a Porta Potty DO, next to a Toxic Waste Barrel DO, will I be able to just pass back and forth through the Porta Potty, jumping out on either side of the Truck? Thinking about using Deathstroke to try the pop out, shoot, pop back in strategy.

I didn't want to deal with the hassle of designating an entry space for this personally. Not sure how that would be marked on the card.

OCCUPYING DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS

Figures occupying a DO are still considered to be on the battlefield, controlled by the player whose army they are in, and occupying the same space (or spaces) as that DO for the purpose of counting spaces for range and power selection but not for the effects of any special terrain rules for that space.

Does this part mean this tip in the FP is no longer needed?

Don't forget that if your last remaining figures are all occupying a Portable Toilet that you will lose the game on account of having no remaining figures on the battlefield.

Probably, the thread here was pretty old, I didn't clean up the OP at all.

PARTIAL COVER AND FULL COVER

Figures occupying DO with Full Cover are never in clear sight of figures outside of that DO, never have clear sight on figures outside of that DO, and may never attack or be attacked by a figure outside of that DO.

I'm assuming this is a full coverage situation, but I don't see anything in the SP about it.
The SP definitely says: Cover = Full.
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Yeah, don't need that auto-losing tip anymore. Another reason this is a nice change.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library