Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old December 15th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Drafting Table

Yeah, I've mostly been holding off on pitching in too much here until I get a chance to actually test the small house and do a thorough review of the rules.

One thing that did occur to me, though, was that it would be cool to see Huge figures get some special rules for interacting with (ie damaging) the buildings. Seems fair that they should be able to do some damage, since they're a bit screwed by not being able to get inside. Plus it'd be cool for battles between giant figures to be able to have some collateral damage.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Like I said you need no knowledge of the rules to comment here.

We have discussed making the roof of the Small House a DO. This would allow for larger figures to fit inside.

Hellfire created a cool climbing rule in his own system for Huge figures allowing them to climb large buildings much like the Expert Climbing power.
I would be all for something like that.

For foam core buildings, we can make sections destructible much like the Warehouse Ruins. We could also make whole buildings destructible if we want to take it that far.

In this pic the white section is destructible.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I really like the idea of keeping up with breakable sections and destructible roofs. Feels like an organic, Scape-y way of what I'm getting at, and it keeps the Huge figures from being too inconvenienced by the whole deal.

Letting Yellowjacket play King Kong sounds cool, too.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:19 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes indeed.

My vision is to limit the restrictions on Huge figures. The Small House is an ends to a means to get the ball rolling.

I would prefer most solid buildings as exterior play only. I really want to focus on ruined buildings that allow most access or at least the ability to attach those inside easily.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've been very interested in the broken wall type structures since I saw that toychop blog where that guy created all that foam core city for his clix.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:24 PM

Yeah, that was insane.

I am not sure I am willing to go that far yet but it was extremely cool.

I could see that happening some day down the line.

One of my favorites was this guy who was building replicas of ruined buildings from WWII. I will go rustle up the pic.

Here they are

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:40 PM

Oh and this is what japes referenced.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 11:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I was still planning on taking my stacking design further... (when time permits )

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok I finished 3 levels of my stackable building:

Old December 15th, 2016, 11:29 PM

You are awesome A3n!

We would have never gotten this far without your help.
Thank you so much for creating the base map for the Small House.
That was absolutely huge in making it happen.

The matchsticks are to keep it locked into the hexes correct?

You are the matchstick king.

What material did you use to make those? Foamboard?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The matchsticks are to keep it locked into the hexes correct?

You are the matchstick king.

What material did you use to make those? Foamboard?
Yes & Yes. The very bottom layer (the one the matchsticks are stuck too) is matte board. However all the other layers use foamcore for the base (& walls).
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Symbiotic

The partial/half hex distinction feels a little bit fiddly to me. I guess I can see some benefits to it, but I don't like the idea of having to make a lot of in-game measurements.

Might be best if the base maps could indicate partial/half/full hexes right on them, so there's an easy visual reference before setting up and you know what you're getting into before setting up.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:56 PM

Yes that was hotly contested.
We did discuss using shading to designate what hexes were but what we have is entirely functional. It is harder to rule these matters than it is to play.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers