Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 17th, 2021, 09:12 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Could the League get its own thread? I don't want to overwhelm this thread with my usual mass of pictures and references, and I want to hammer these out more.
Old October 17th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Could the League get its own thread? I don't want to overwhelm this thread with my usual mass of pictures and references, and I want to hammer these out more.
I’d have no problem with it! Cool designs.
Old October 18th, 2021, 05:10 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Cool Midoriya! His character builds a bit more in the next season or so, so it's worth thinking about what level of experience/strength you'd wanna design.
I was thinking different designs at different parts of the character's journey. It's too hard to accurately fit everything into one design.
Old October 19th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do think Midoriya would really benefit from some sort of bonding to help him synergize with All Might. Cool design though!
Old October 19th, 2021, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I do think Midoriya would really benefit from some sort of bonding to help him synergize with All Might. Cool design though!
I figured the student class would work as their synergy.
Old October 19th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I figured the student class would work as their synergy.
I guess my questions are:
1) What pushes Midoriya towards All Might over any other Student synergy that might one day exist? (X-Men, Avengers Academy, etc.)
2) What pushes All Might towards Midoriya over any other Students in the game?

All Might does want to work with Students, but it'd be nice to give Midoriya something to make him want to work with All Might.
Old October 19th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’d love to design some Strange Academy characters one day if they got Clix and they’d definitely be students. I could see several Student sub-factions existing.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
NAME = ERASERHEAD
SECRET IDENTITY = SHOTA AIZAWA

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TEACHER
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

QUIRK : ERASURE
At the beginning of your player turn, Eraserhead may choose an opponent's figure within clear sight. All of the figure's special powers are negated until Eraserhead is either attacked or wounded.
BINDING CLOTH
After moving, Eraser Head may choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces and move them onto any space adjacent to Eraser Head. Opponent's figures moved by this power may not move out of adjacency with Eraser Head. Eraser Head rolls an extra attack die against figures moved by this power.
Another quick MHA write-up. Still thinking on potential synergy between Izuku and All Might.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 10:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He's one of my favorites!
You'd probably want an Erasure marker or something so it's easier to track turn by turn and limited to one at a time.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
He's one of my favorites!
You'd probably want an Erasure marker or something so it's easier to track turn by turn and limited to one at a time.
How's this?

Quote:
QUIRK: ERASURE
Start the game with an Erasure marker. At the beginning of your player turn, you may choose an opponent's figure within clear sight of Eraser Head. Place the Erasure marker on the chosen figure's army card. Figures with the Erasure marker on their army card have all of their special powers negated. Once placed, the Erasure marker must be removed when Eraser Head is either attacked or wounded. If the marker is already placed, you may instead choose to remove the marker and place it on a different figure within clear sight.
It could definitely use some streamlining, but I think it covers everything.
Old October 24th, 2021, 12:34 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NAME = THE ROMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = CARMINE FALCONE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

GODFATHER OF GOTHAM
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 4 other Unique Heroes you control and 2 Unique Heroes controlled by an opposing player. Place a black Debt Marker on each of their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with The Roman, you may take a turn with up to 2 figures you control with a Debt Marker on their card, or take a turn with 1 figure that you do not control that has a Debt Marker on its card. After taking a turn with a figure this way, if the figure is not a Criminal or Insane figure remove a Debt Marker from that figure's card. A figure with a Debt Marker on its card may not attack The Roman unless he is the last remaining opposing figure on the battlefield.

CONTRACT FOR HIRE
At the start of each round, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may choose an opponent's Unique Hero. For this round, all other figures you control with a Debt Marker on their card add 1 to their Attack numbers when attacking the chosen Hero with a normal attack. If the chosen Hero is destroyed this round, remove a Debt Marker from the card of the figure that destroyed the chosen Hero.

Last edited by redstang; October 25th, 2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The first power is neat, though it needs temporary control language and I’m iffy on the theme of how he is controlling these enemies?

I’m struggling to see the second power as a representation of The Long Halloween, which is much less about his actions, and much more about the Holiday Killer, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy