Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 31st, 2007, 01:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Ne-Gok-Sa Has always been one of my favorite Figures. I've mindshackled Charos more times than I can count!
Old November 1st, 2007, 02:58 PM

marro_master has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
Ne-Gok-Sa Has always been one of my favorite Figures. I've mindshackled Charos more times than I can count!
what does your opponent usually use charos? anyway i really got lucky with shackle one day. i got drake (rotv) and kaemon awa. they were my bros to heavy heros for that match and those 2 decimated his forces.

want to read a good fanfic? read "after the swarm" and if you really liked that please read my sequal, after the swarm, fight for survival!
both of these fanfics have action, dispair, adventure, and marro! it will be worth the read trust me on this one
Old November 1st, 2007, 03:04 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My neighbor always plays Ne-Gok-Sa and always uses Runa and what do you know he has the best luck in the world he Destroyed a all Gladiator army I had with Runa she instant killed Crixus and Retarius but I still won but a Einar army I had he Mindshackled Marcus Decimus and Empress Kiova.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 07:55 PM

Lord3 has disabled reputation
never seen mindshackle work for him... rarely ever see him get drafted. I can think of much better options for 90 points
Old February 2nd, 2008, 11:24 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Like as said above he draws fire and can stay around for a while. And if this 90 point marro mindshackles a 210 point dragon (Charos), it's a longshot but it happens. He's best is used with Su-bak-na in your army, and a figure on a glyph of Lodin. He's ok, I usually go for the 40 point more, 3 chances to capture or wound, Ke-Mo-Shi.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 11:48 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Ne-Gok-Sa has been replaced by Shades in my armies. I use two squads if i'm facing a 200 point-ish figure.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 8th, 2008, 07:38 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This guy is going to become even more tankish then he already is once the Grok Riders (Marro Cavalry) come out, I think. He can run up to something that he can tank, and then the Grok come in and go on a whipping spree against that guy. Better yet, the Marro Cavalry can serve as a distraction so Ne-Gok-Sa can tie up an important unit, and then the Cavalry can disengage (with risks, of course. Or you could bring some up from your reserve, which shouldn't be too difficult if they have good movement) and promptly beat that unit up.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:10 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
This guy is going to become even more tankish then he already is once the Grok Riders (Marro Cavalry) come out, I think. He can run up to something that he can tank, and then the Grok come in and go on a whipping spree against that guy. Better yet, the Marro Cavalry can serve as a distraction so Ne-Gok-Sa can tie up an important unit, and then the Cavalry can disengage (with risks, of course. Or you could bring some up from your reserve, which shouldn't be too difficult if they have good movement) and promptly beat that unit up.
I find myself more in anticipation of the Groks day by day. They may just make Marro themed armies a legitimate idea for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:54 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The groks should be cool, although I worry they will go the way of the Templar Cavalry. The Marro have been a legitimate army ever since the Stingers were brought up. Now a d20 unit can shine in a tournament setting!
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:02 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Ne-Gok-Sa

My friend cant get away from Marvel figures and I get really sick of playing them so I have been drafting Brunak and Ne-Gok-Sa. I havnt had a mindshackle yet but it sure ticked him off when he couldnt get past NGS' huge defense for four turns with Captain America. Its pretty cool tying down 200+ points with 90 points.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Kee-Mo-Shi once Mindshackled my Iron Man, and the Hulk had to take him down. The player rolled a 20, so it actually would have worked, had he used Ne-Gok-Sa, who was also in his army.

The Marro invasion won, breaking through the warerhouse wall and taking the Object of Power glyph. The Marrden Hounds did the cleanup.

The moral? The Marro army (Nagrubs and Wulsinu included) kick Marvel's ass!)

Old August 28th, 2008, 10:07 AM

Ingalls has disabled reputation

Hi

I'm sorry if the question was answered before but i did not found :

Suppose I've Finn in my army and he dies. **** happens. I put his spirit on Carr. My oponant come with NGS and mindshackel my Carr... Does the spirit of Finn still stay with him?

I Guess yes but want to know your answers

Thanks

Geronimooooo.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units