Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Insanity House New 7/22- BC's Superscape maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure if I am understanding the 2-10 roll result. How could anyone win by destroying their own figures? Unless you can move all of your remaining figures into the lava on that round you can't win. Attacking your own units would be foolish since the next round the victory conditions could change back and thus you would be making it easier for your opponent to then win. Maybe replace it with the optional rule where everyone have to give away one of their figures to an opponent. Just need to make a rule that each player can only receive 1 new unit per round so that everyone loses and gains 1 figure.
I see what you mean. Would this be better, along with the elimination of the last listed rule?

-18-20, destroy one figure (each player)
-11-17, each player chooses one opponent to steal a figure from. Each player can only be chosen once per roll for this effect
-4-10, each player chooses one opponent to give a figure to. Each player can only be chosen once per roll for this effect,
-1-3, revive one figure (each player)
Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That could be a crazy good time with figures switching sides and randomly coming back to life. The only other thing I see as an issue is in a big multiplayer game, everyone might want to take the same figure from one player. So maybe make it so that you have to pass a figure to the player on the right and take a figure from the player to your left. That way everyone is receiving & losing just the one figure and their are no fights over who gets to take Superman away from someone.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:38 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That could be a crazy good time with figures switching sides and randomly coming back to life. The only other thing I see as an issue is in a big multiplayer game, everyone might want to take the same figure from one player. So maybe make it so that you have to pass a figure to the player on the right and take a figure from the player to your left. That way everyone is receiving & losing just the one figure and their are no fights over who gets to take Superman away from someone.
I considered that earlier, but I now see how it could work. Thanks again!
Old September 28th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Titleless

Here's a blurry preview picture of a new map I've been working on, will upload sometime this week! -

Old September 28th, 2013, 11:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: New Map Coming Soon- BC's Superscape maps

That looks cool, BC, although maybe a little tough to get out of the startzone.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Titleless

Re: New Map Coming Soon- BC's Superscape maps

As promised-

Reduced to Rubble
Takes 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 RttFF (no trees)

Download

Also, as Capsocrates suggested, I opened up the side pathways and overall made getting out of the SZ easier. Glyphs are optional, but I'd recommend using treasure/equipment glyphs.
Old October 13th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Titleless

Re: RTR New 8/6- BC's Superscape maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios