Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old February 7th, 2017, 12:30 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's Terrain: The Old Oak Roller and Spidey Towers 2-0

Beautiful work!
Old February 7th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Terrain: The Old Oak Roller and Spidey Towers 2-0

@japes , I could put up a tutorial on the round towers, and people could use alternate material(such as pringles cans) but the material I use are industrial foil roll cores I get from work that are bound for the recycle bin, and people can't get hold of those. These are heavy duty and require cutting with saws. This is also why the ones I make are super durable and will last years of playing. @Tornado , the bark is a combination of air dry model clay, toilet paper, glue and hot glue, oh, and even more glue. Don't get me wrong, this thing is really solid for being a hollow tree. All of it was hand painted as well. No worries, I will be making alternate ways of getting these towers and neat things I make other than map contests. No, you will still not have to pay me for one. @IshMEL , and all you guys, thanks for the kind words.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 8th, 2017, 12:02 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Trex's Terrain: The Skull Bandit Dice Tower 2-07-17

Here's a little tower that would be a mini tower I guess, the bowl is a bit smaller much like the Dundie Tower I made. This was one I had sitting around the shop just needing some paint and decals and I figured I'd throw it together for a tourney prize for the weekend. Just threw some decals on of the Skull emblem I'd slightly modified in photoshop then cut out on the cricut machine after I tri-toned it with a mistfull of spray paint, then Added some additional color with a paint brush followed with a clearcoat.

THE SKULL BANDIT
DICE TOWER

Its quite portable.

Old February 8th, 2017, 12:13 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Towers and Terrain: Bandit,Oak,spidey towers 2-07

Your work is awesome. I especially love the tree.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 8th, 2017, 12:20 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Your work is awesome. I especially love the tree.
Thanks cap, and thanks for submitting your entry in our contest, it makes the tournaments really fun when getting to try out new maps. I was the very first person to vote for Halcyon. It was tough because there are a lot of very cool maps, and I'm very excited to get to play on them this weekend.

Old February 8th, 2017, 09:53 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I wish I were in ID...
Old February 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I wish I were in ID...
I'm going to start making a bunch of stuff that will be available to the online community soon through prizes, draws, and give aways. The Idaho and Utah group is pretty strong with active scapers and is pretty fun.

Old February 9th, 2017, 09:43 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

That's more what I meant...I have enough dice towers. I just don't have enough players.
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:45 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
That's more what I meant...I have enough dice towers. I just don't have enough players.
Housing is super cheap in Idaho. You can always join the party.
Old February 9th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Housing is super cheap in Idaho. You can always join the party.
Affirmative.

Old February 9th, 2017, 09:01 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
(~~~lol~~~) . . . me too! At least for you @Porkins AZ is a lot closer than NJ

P.S. Awesome work Trex, they are BEE-YU-TEE-FUL

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:42 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

You have a ton of talent, wish I was that good. (I'm not. I'm nowhere near that good. )

Great job TREX!!!!!!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles