Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 1st, 2017, 12:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

There's two of us here right now, we're in no hurry.

Edit:
Thanks for a fun tournament, everybody! Well worth the drive, I hope to make it out again sometime soon!

Last edited by superfrog; July 1st, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:58 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for hosting! We all had a blast! Well worth the trip!
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:53 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yeah, that was a lot of fun! I'll have to see if both my brothers can come next time!
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you all for coming. Brad and I had a great time, and I love seeing new people join our community.

Happy trails to Dragonruler and our winner, @OrcElfArmyOne , on their long road trip south. Post-tourney post incoming later today, hopefully.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, everyone, for coming. We had a great time as always and *most* attendees were joining us for the first time.

Here are the results:

1. OEAO 5-0 (Blade Gruts x3, Grimnak, Nerak, Ornak, MBS, Otonashi)
2. Superfrog 4-1 (Stingers x2, Raelin SotM, Heracles, Isamu)
3. Taeblewalker 4-1 (Marrden Hounds x3, Wo Sa Ga, Nagrubs x1)
4. Brad 4-1 (Phantom Knights x3, Concan, Sir Dupuis)
5. Cory 4-1 (Master of the Hunt, Hydra, Brunak, Raelin RotV)
6. Dragon Ruler 3-2 (Charos, Greenscales x2, Marro Warriors, PK's x1)
7. VVildeyedjoker 3-2 (Drow x3, Major Q10, Raelin RotV, Isamu)
8. Jet 3-2 (Dreadguls x3, Jotun, Guilty)
9. Justin 3-2 (Anubian Wolves x5, Khosumet)
10. Bill 2-3 (Cyprien, Mimring, Major Q10)
11. PumpkinKing 2-3 (Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Infantry x2, Warden 816, Feral Troll)
12. Angel 2-3 (Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kiova, Raelin RotV)
13. DS 2-3 (Mezzodemons x4, Eltahale, MBS)
14. Overengineered 2-3 (Cyprien, Sonya, Krug, Arrow Gruts x2, Swogs x2)
15. Matt 2-3 (Iron Golem, Evar Scarcarver, Krug, Stingers x2)
16. Ken 2-2 (Blade Gruts x3, Nerak, 10th Reg. x1, Shiori, Brave Arrow, Mohicans x1)
17. Kldonnelly 1-4 (Stingers x3, Axegrinders x2, Mogrimm)
18. Liam 1-4 (Knights of Weston x3, Hawthorne, Denrick, Theracus, Isamu)
19. Mr. Penguin 1-4 (Crixus, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan, Kozuke Samurai, Kaemon Awa, 10th Reg. x1)
20. Pete 1-2 (Romans x3, Marcus, NGS, Finn, Guilty)
21. Gary 1-2 (Nilfheim, Greenscales x4)

Two armies received perfect scores. Jet's army, bonding Dreadguls running with Jotun and Guilty, crushed every time. Unfortunately for Jet, he had to play *against* it twice, and it was unforgiving. On the other hand, everybody beat Matt's army, including Matt, the two times he had to face it.

Thanks again to everyone for coming, thanks to those of you who brought maps, and thanks to those of you who traveled some distance to be with us yesterday. Six states were represented! It was a great day.

= =
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:57 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wooo! I hope to come again! Thanks DS!
Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

My pleasure. I've also emailed the tourney sheets to those who requested them, so if you didn't get yours then let me know. Except for Justin's, which I emailed to vvildeyedjoker, for reasons.

= =
Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:22 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Made it into Orlando an hour ago, thanks!

Thanks for hosting! It was great to meet such a great group of people and play some Scape; we were really impressed by the turnout.

Edit: And see you in Indy next month!
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:25 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Angel showed me the email. Sorry for the handwriting but thank you for the sheets.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:27 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

You're welcome. Those golf pencils have been used about 1,000 times each, and did you no favors. Thanks for joining us, and good luck in the coming days/weeks/ months.

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:19 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If you are doing an event for NHSD (October 21 or nearby), please post on the NHSD 2017 thread or let me know.

If there is not one in in your area - feel free to create one - it's not that difficult as "If you build it, they will come."
@Dad_Scaper , @akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom @9BelowMadness , @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @OverEngineered , @Robber , @ollie , @Man_At_Arms , @Pumpkin_King , @OrcElfArmyOne , @Dragon Ruler
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks, Lefton4ya. Will do.

I'm looking for a date right now.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events