Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 27th, 2008, 09:39 PM

AutomaticAcrobat Woo who?
Introduction

Hey. The name is AutomaticAcrobat. Acrobat is fine, as is Automatic or Auto. I'm Heroscape Elffy's cousin. I don't have a computer of my own, so I won't be on here for long stretches, as I live far from him. I live in a small town with no computers (No public libraries, seeing as we're too small) and the nearest computer is a 2 1/2 hour drive. I live in VERY southern Iowa, almost Missouri. Just a little about myself, I am a male, blonde, and LOVE Heroscape. I've been in since the beginning. My little brother is the 4 year old Elffy writes about in some of his battle reports. I'm familiar with Forums, and I here that this is actually a civil one. I'll be on and off for a couple more weeks before I head back down to the town, which I don't want to mention for private reasons. My family is very tight on money, so I can't go to college for a while. Oh well. Well, thats all I want to tell, again, for private and security reasons.
Peace, AutomaticAcrobat
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticAcrobat View Post
Hey. The name is AutomaticAcrobat. Acrobat is fine, as is Automatic or Auto. I'm Heroscape Elffy's cousin. I don't have a computer of my own, so I won't be on here for long stretches, as I live far from him. I live in a small town with no computers (No public libraries, seeing as we're too small) and the nearest computer is a 2 1/2 hour drive. I live in VERY southern Iowa, almost Missouri. Just a little about myself, I am a male, blonde, and LOVE Heroscape. I've been in since the beginning. My little brother is the 4 year old Elffy writes about in some of his battle reports. I'm familiar with Forums, and I here that this is actually a civil one. I'll be on and off for a couple more weeks before I head back down to the town, which I don't want to mention for private reasons. My family is very tight on money, so I can't go to college for a while. Oh well. Well, thats all I want to tell, again, for private and security reasons.
Peace, AutomaticAcrobat
Welcome AA...did your cousin tell you how much he wants to be me?
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM

Ah, yes. The ever infamous Onacara. I've heard a great deal about you from Elffy. Hopefully, we can be better off than you two, seeing as I will be around for 2 or 3 weeks, every 2 or 3 months. haha
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:47 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticAcrobat View Post
Ah, yes. The ever infamous Onacara. I've heard a great deal about you from Elffy. Hopefully, we can be better off than you two, seeing as I will be around for 2 or 3 weeks, every 2 or 3 months. haha
You should take him to live with you so you have someone to play Scape with.
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:48 PM

I have my younger (much younger) brother of 4 years to play with. Hes actually amazingly good. Or maybe I'm just not good, eh?

I'm Elffy's cousin and I like monkeys!
Monkeys for Heroscape!!

Back home in 4 days!
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:49 PM
has been BANNED

Maybe a bit of both. My son Dylan just turned 7 today and he has been playing since he was 5 and is pretty darn good too.
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Wow. Tell the little tyke happy birthday from me...unless thats oddly creepy, then don't. Thanks for the rep, by the way. I'll go look at that 'Your Heroscapers Reputation and You' thread now.
Auto

Monkeys for Heroscape!!

Back home in 4 days!
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

AdobeAutomaticAcrobat.... Did you know that Elffy gets very little respect here, and so you might get even less? Just thought you should know...

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
AdobeAutomaticAcrobat.... Did you know that Elffy gets very little respect here, and so you might get even less? Just thought you should know...
I pos rep'd him for having to be related to him in RL
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:53 PM

Thanks, Grungebob. I guess he lied to me then...haha.

Monkeys for Heroscape!!

Back home in 4 days!
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:57 PM
has been BANNED

Here is my take on Elffy...he is kinda like a dog...he is fun to have around and likes to play but then he gets over excited and starts running all over the place and then he knocks over a lamp and pees on the rug and you have to hit him with a rolled up newspaper and rub his nose in it...then the next day he forgets and it starts all over.
Old June 27th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Here is my take on Elffy...he is kinda like a dog...he is fun to have around and likes to play but then he gets over excited and starts running all over the place and then he knocks over a lamp and pees on the rug and you have to hit him with a rolled up newspaper and rub his nose in it...then the next day he forgets and it starts all over.
You didn't seem to mind when he humped your leg....

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online